Chapter 38

Monty POV

"Hello?" I wiped my eyes.

"Yeah Mr. Davis. Um.. this Javon and something happened. The cops and shit is out here and they won't let me know about Ki'Lani." I jumped up. "They put somebody in a body bag like I don't know what's going on. She was supposed to come to my house but never came and now it's all this shit going on. All these motherfucka asking questions.WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GIRL? Fuck y'all JUST STANDING THERE FOR I WILL BEAT YOU THE FUCK UP BRO... AINT NO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHERE MY GIRL WHY EVERYBODY ACTING FUCKING STUPID." He yelled and I threw on my shit and B sat up.

"Baby what is wrong?"

"Something happen to Ki'Lani." She jumped up and threw on her sweat and shoes and she went to get the kids and we rushed out the house and I made sure I carefully strapped the kids in and they were still sleep and we peeled off.

A trip that usually take me 45 mins took me ten. The highways were clear by the grace of god.

I pulled up and all the cars start to pull off so I followed them.

"Javon you find out where Ki'Lani is at?"

"He fucking raped her." I heard B gasp. "I told you I fucking told we were all waited for this to happen like what the fuck. I should've just went with her like I thought."

I didn't even know what to say.

"Is she okay?" B asked.

"Yeah she won't look at me or talk to me. We are in the ambulance truck. I should've did something." I sighed.

"Listen it's not your fault you are there now and that's all that matters. You always been there."

***

Ki'Lani POV

Even though I know he was a creep I always thought I was stronger then him. Smarter then him to dodge whatever he threw my way.

I cant believe my mom left me in the house with him and his friend. I couldn't go to Javons house because she said she was gonna get my dad in trouble and I can not afford that. She just left me there with him and his drunk friend. They were to strong and the things they made me do.

I wiped my tears that slowly fell. I faced the window and cried. I was disgusting nobody should wanna look at me. I can't even look Javon in his eyes because something I thought he was only worthy of got snatched from the both of us. I am no good. I had sex before marriage and I told Javon I wouldn't. Even god is disgusted with me right now.

"Hey pretty." His friend walked in.

"Please get out my room. You shouldn't be in here." I was scared out my mind but I couldn't show it.

"I just wanna talk. I heard you just turn 17 you damn near 18. This is a great age you not to young or too old." I sighed and trying to figure out away out of this situation. "Let me see?" He snatched my covers off of me and I had on javon grey Nike shorts.

"Get out!" I yelled.

I grabbed my phone and he snatched it and through it at the wall.

"Woah woah woah... what's going on?" Mr. Phil walked in.

"Can you please tell him to leave?" I hated that I even had to ask him to help me. "Please?" He laughed.

"You grown girl! Why would you need my help you don't respect me so why would he?" I instantly started to tear up.

I jumped up and his friend pulled me down by hair.

"Woah relax." Mr. Phil pulled my legs and it like they trapped me on the bed. Mr. Phil pulled down my short and held my legs open.

"Please!" I yelled.

"I told you when you come back you gone look at me differently." He kissed my private part and his friend sat on my upper body and I kicked but he was to strong.

"Look at that." I felt him move my underwear over and he kissed my bare skin. "Didn't I tell you Troy. That type of fat ass comes with a sweet fat pussy." I felt him lick my private part over and over and I kept tryna fight him but his friend was on top of me and basically my energy drained. It was hard for me to breath because he was so heavy.

"Stop playing with her pussy and get your nut so I can get mine because I am gone get mine." He smirk down at me and kissed me and I tucked my lips and he punched me in the face and I heard Phil laughed. "Bitch kiss me back you little whore." I did it again and he punched me and it was like a repeating circle til I just stopped fighting.

I just took the pain because this was my punishment I should've been more careful and aware.

It went on for about two hour of the complete disrespecting my body like I wasn't human. Their semen was all over me and my face. Phil almost beat me unconscious for not let him cum in my mouth. His friend pried my mouth open and they did what they did.

I never in my life felt so weak. Mentally physically and emotionally and spiritually. I couldn't understand why god didn't protect me. I didn't understand why me and Javon read and study the Bible for hours and god couldn't help me for one second.

Maybe I don't matter. I am just a little girl who grew up to fast.