Mineta's home life

(This takes place before they get their dorms)

  As Mineta walked the streets outside, he slowly saw his house come into view. His mother wasn't the best neither was his father. They both kicked his older sister out because she came out as pansexual, Mineta's sister was one of the few people he had actually talked to about his sexual orientation. Around the time she came out he figured out he was bisexual, at least that was the term he felt most comfortable with, but now she's gone because of their parents.  

  Soon he was at the door to his 'home', if Mineta was being honest to himself he never saw this place as a home. He saw more as a place where he's sheltered and feed that's it. His parents never treated him good the most they did was let him live with them and feed him when needed. Unlocking the door, Mineta made his way towards his room but just before reaching it he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. Looking back he saw his father's face, it was red much more than normal which was usually an sign he was drunk. He never hit Mineta while drunk but he did verbally belittle him. 

---------------------half an hour later

   Mineta laid in his room under his blankets, his eye red and bloodshot, his face tear soaked.  He opened up his room to look at the time, he also looked at the date it was November 4th. His sister's birthday, it's been almost a year since she was kicked out by their parents. His mind began to wander to darker thoughts, he wondered what would happen if his parents found out about him. He's never had a liking towards any of the girls in class 1A but he couldn't risk anyone finding out he was bisexual in case it led to his parents finding out. So he played arond as if he was attracted to the girls, but he never thought of them as anything more than possible friends. If he was really attracted to anyone on if class 1A it was Midoriya or Denki. Both of them were extremely handsome to Mineta. His freckled face heated up at just the thought of the two boys. Mineta was one of the few people Denki came out to. Mineta had learned that Denki was trans female to male, soon enough Denki came out to everyone in class. He even had supportive parents, Mineta wished his parents were more like Denki's in more than one way. 

----------------------two hours later

  Mineta went to check the time once again and saw that it was already around 11:30. He never plans to stay up as late as he does, but his negative thoughts usually end up making him stay up longer than he wants. Putting his phone on charge Mineta changes into a pair of sleep pants and a oversized hoodie with a cat on it.  He crawled back into his bed, turned off his nightstand lamp and fell asleep. 

---------------------next day

  Waking up Mineta, turned off his alarm, hoping it didn't wake his parents, or at least his farther. When he's hungover he gets a terrible headache, and most times when Mineta makes noise he get angry.  Changing back into his UA uniforms Mineta slips on his shoes and starts walking towards the school. He'd take a bus or some other form of vehicle but he tends to prefer walking. The area near his house is quite beautiful and he enjoys walking past it every morning and afternoon. 

  Finally at the school, he made his way towards the classroom. Seeing the large door with the signature red class number, Mineta pushed open the door, inside Midoriya and his group of friends were some of the first people there. Denki and Kirishima were sitting near their seats, Momo and Jirou were together at their seats as well. Mineta hung his head down and made his way towards his desk, he pulled out a pencil and eraser in case the class needed notes to be writen down. 

  Soon it was time for class to being and the other students filed into the classroom. Aizawa sensei came in not long after, however he fell asleep in his yellow sleeping bag like he tends to do so often. Midnight had come to help us pick out hero names, Mineta had already  thought of different possible names but the name he stuck with was Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice.  Soon everyone went up, some students names were rejected but most were good the first time around. Mineta had paid more attention to Midoriya and Denki's hero names, Midoriya went with Deku and Denki went with Stun gun hero: Chargebolt.  

Soon the day was over and all the students had to go home once more.  Mineta made his way home kicking pebbles here and there with his feet. As he walked home his mind wondered to the green and blonde haired boys. His face heated up as a strong blush overtook his freckled face once again like it did last nice. He shook the image of the two boy from his mind once he saw the start of his house.  Mineta looked at the key in the door to his house, he hoped one day he could see it as his home but he knew that might never happen. 

***************************

A/N

Hello you beautiful creatures. This is the first official chapter of this story. I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it! Bye bye! Have a wonder day evening or night.