Science

Before I start I just wanna give credits to Apples1850 

Leorio. Leorio Paldanight. He was a transfer student. He was quite popular, and good with girls. Even men. He always seemed to be with a group of people. He attracted a lot of girls. He attracted me..but.. the problem is I'm a guy.

I always found myself staring at him. In between classes at his locker, in class, and more. I was obsessed.

I clenched onto my book as I leaned against my locker, staring at leorio and his group of friends. He's only been here for a week, and he's already the most popular..I'm jealous.

I stared at his eyes. They were such a gorgeous shade of brown..I wish I could hold him and look into his eyes forever..

I let out a long sigh. I could look at him forever.

As I was staring, a ring of a bell interrupted.

I quickly leaned off of my locker, and started to go to my next class. I had science next.

I really hope leorio is in that class.

I walked into the class, 4 minutes early.

I smiled, and sighed in relief. Better early then late..

I grabbed a chair, and sat down.

I glanced at the clock. Only 2 minutes have passed. I pulled out my phone and started reading a book online. I loved books.

I was half way through a page when I got interrupted by the teacher starting to speak.

"Hello class."

I groaned and shoved my phone into my handbag. Science was my least favourite subject. At least leorio shared this class with me.

I glared at him across the room, resting my cheek in my hand.

So dreamy...

I then remembered I had a assignment due on this Friday. I should definitely start paying attention.

"(Blah blah blah unimportant shit) and you're gonna need partners for this assignment!"

The class let out a groan. Not me thought. I was exited I'd get paired with leorio..

"Now class, dont be all moody..It's a chance to make new friends!"

I kind of felt bad for the teacher, thought I hated science. The teacher was a nice guy, it's just everyone hates science.

"Now, once I call your name, you come up and pull a random piece of paper out of this jar!"

The teacher  pulled out a jar, that had a bunch of little  folded papers inside.

"Whatever name you get, will be your partner! Okay?"

There were a couple groans, and a few "yes sir" and some nods. I stayed silent. I was the shy type.

"Okay so..(insert some unimportant name)! Come and choose a paper."

The girl pulled a paper out. She groaned and lazily shoved the piece of paper into her pocket and walked to her desk, slouching in her chair.

"Okay and.. (another unimportant name)!"

A boy walked up and reached into the jar. His face because red and I could hear him mutter "yes!" Under his breath, and walk to his desk, high-fived some dude along the way.

"Okay next is..leorio!"

My heart started to race, and I crossed my fingers, hoping it was me. I nervously looked around, and seen girls also crossing their fingers and whispering to their friends.

I slouched into my chair. There was no chance it was gonna be me.

I watched leorio shove his hand into the jar, and pull out a paper.

.....