Trouble

Hello! Quick reminder, my writing skills changed over time so it might be a little different 👉👈

After a few months of dating, they got closer. They would eat lunch with each other ever day. They would also hang out every Saturday. People did eventually get suspicious, on why the most popular boy in school hung out with a 'loser' barley anybody knew the name of, but nobody would ever expect they were dating..or so they thought.

The only people who got suspicious that they might've been dating were Leorio's close friends. Not people who just followed him around and called themselves his friend, but people he actually enjoyed hanging around. Leorio stopped having lunch with them, and even avoided them at lunch. Which pissed them off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leorio sat in his desk, waiting for the bell to ring. He stared at the clock, yearning for it to read 11:10.

After 2 minutes of leg bouncing, and lip biting, the bell finally rang, and the clock read 11:10.

He started gathering his books, and shoving them messily into his black shoulder bag.

He stood up, and started walking towards the door when a bunch of girls started mobbing him with questions and complaints.

"Hey Paldanight~!"

"Hey Mr.Leorio~!"

"Hey! Hey! Are you free after lunch?"

"I-I made you a b-bento!"

"You look extra good today!"

Leorio awkwardly stood in place as all the girls mobbed him. He smiled and answered a few questions, before trying his attempt to escape.

"Sorry ladies, I'm eating lunch with a friend. Maybe next time"
He said with a smile.

The girls awed, and moved out of the way so he could get through.

Leorio thanked them and started walking to the classroom Kurapika is in. Kurapika always waits for leorio to come get him before eating lunch.

Leorio was walking down the halls, when his three really close friends stood in the way, while crossing their arms.

"Oh hey guys..?"
Leorio said in a confused tone, In why they looked angry.

"Dude, what's up with you?"
The guy in the middle asked.

Leorio started to get nervous, and tensed up.

"Uh nothing?"
He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Leorio, you've been hanging up with that one guy suspiciously often.."

Leorio felt sweat drip down from his forehead, and his heart race increase. Are they really catching on to us?

"Who?"
Leorio asked, dumbfounded.

"Well almost nobody knows his name..I think it's..Nevermind, he has short longish blonde hair."
The middle said while pointing at him.