The ShaPoo Moments 1

Hey readers!!!!
Hope you are doing well...
Please vote, share and comment on story...
Enjoy reading

*It was 9.30 P.m*

Shaheer always goes out for a walk at night specially when he feels that he needs some quality time alone...

When he was jogging...He accidentally fell into a mud puddle stock...His whole body got dirty and cringy due to the mud...He did not have any idea what to do? He was fully confused... Then he saw himself standing in front of Pooja house... So he decided to go in the mud off...

He opens the gate.. walks in and sees that Poojas room light was switched on...The window was open...She was looking more beautiful than the moon...her beauty was affectionating that he didn't feel to stop watching her...she was holding a hair dryer in one hand and her another hand was holding her gentle hair with care and was moving her hair from left to right...it seemed as if her hair was dancing in the open wind with the blow of air...The whole scene was fascinating like a movie...

Then suddenly Pooja spots somebody standing out...

she peeps down slowly.. and she finds a man standing out with his body full of dirt...

She gets scared...as she is alone...she comes out from her room...takes a stick and slowly peeps out through the window...one of her hand in ready to open the door and other was ready with a stick...

Pooja:Inhe Kya laga...mujh jaisi Sundar,masoom aur cute si ladki ko kidnap Kar lenge... Maybe he is not aware of the fact that I am a karate champion ...I know i just got a white belt...still IAM a champion...(slowly opens the door)

Pooja:Ab toh tu gaya....(lifts the stick and was about to hit the person)

At the same time...

Mysterious man:Arey Poochka...main hu...shaheer
Pooja:What!Shaaki sheikh you?...oops IAM sorry... I thought some kidnapper or a robber has come

Pooja looks at shaheer from up to down

Pooja(bursts out with laughter):Hahahahahahaha😂😂🤣 Omg... What has happened to you ? Mud bath leke aye ho Kya...?

Pooja continues to laugh ..

Shaheer(is stuck looking at pooja laughing and is smiling to himself)

Pooja:Hey shaaki sahab...IAM talking to you... respond??
Shaheer:Sorry!I was actually out of my mind now... actually I always take a walk at night...so when I was walking I accidentally fell into a mud puddle by mistake... because of which Meri ye halath ho gayi hai...

Pooja(controls her laughter):Ok let's go in!Or else thand lagg jayegi...you just go in and take shower... till that I will get you some t shirts and trousers of my brother... please be comfortable...
Shaheer:Ok!Thank you so much...

Shaheer goes to take shower🚿🚿

Pooja brings some t shirt and pants of her elder brother...and keeps in her Room

Shaheer:oops... Shit I forgot to bring towel while coming in... What should I do now? Should I ask poochka to get or kya karu?Poochka...
Pooja:Ha shaaki do you need any help...
Shaheer: Actually I forgot to bring tower can you please borrow me...
Pooja:Ha sure shaheer... please give a minute...

Pooja goes and gets a towel for shaheer

Pooja:Take it...shaheer!Her whole body started shivering as she moved her hand forward to give towel to Shaheer...
Shaheer (opened the door , put his hand out):Ok...lend me...
Pooja(gives the towel to Shaheer...): Take it...

Shaheer takes the towel ...wipes his body...wears the towel under waistline...

Shaheer: please get me the cloth as well...so that I can wear hear itself...
Pooja:sure shaheer... wait...let me bring my brothers clothes... till then wait...