Party time!

In The party

Shaheer had done all the arrangements regarding the party... He had wore a Royal Mantle as the princess and the fairy tales wear.... It was 9:50 and he was waiting for others to arrive...

Shaheers heart starts beating faster as he hears the sound of anklets coming on his way and The perfume fragrance was very well known for him.... The whole energy around him was different and he could feel something very beautiful coming on his way....

It was Pooja...

She had wore a beautiful white gown....she had left her hair untied and the beauty was upto the mark....as usual she was looking pretty gorgeous...

Pooja was also surprised Looking at Shaheer...

He was looking like a fairytale prince... She had never seen Shaheer like this....He was looking very handsome...so handsome that anybody would have fell in Love with him...

Pooja comes near him...

Pooja:Arey waah sheikh sahab... You are looking very handsome yaar... I had never inagined you dressing up like this or had'nt seen you like this

Shaheer:Thanks Pooja...(says in blushing tone)...
Even you are looking very pretty as usual... Like a princess in a fairy tale....

Pooja(Blushes):Thanks shaaki... It means I look beautiful everyday Kya?

Shaheer:Ha of course yaar...you are so beautiful that whatever you wear you will always look gorgeous....(says very confidently)

Pooja(Blushes):Arey arey... Shaaki sheikh ne kisi ko bhi itni tarif karte hue maine kabhi nahin dekha...waah ji waah By the way Thanks Shaaki...I never said this to you...but I guess I should also be honest as you are...Tum bhi bohoth Handsome ho ki kisi bhi ladki ko tumse pyaar ho jayega...

Shaheer:Accha...tumhe bhi? (Stares at Pooja)....

Pooja(doesn't answer anything) : woh...woh... Arey aisa nahin hai Mera matlab... Main apni baat nahin kar rahi... main sirf yahi bol rahi hun ki kisi bhi ladki ko ho jayega...aur haan itna zyadha over excited matth ho jaana teekh hai...

Shaheer:Kya ho jayega...

Shaheer comes walking closer to Pooja...Pooja starts sweating and has lost control on her breath...as shaheer was coming towards her she was stepping backward with heads down....Shaheer comes closers to her... makes her look up and start staring each other...

Shaheer:Bolo tumhe jawaab nahi Diya..

Pooja:Shaaki...woh...kuch nahi...tum aisa Kyu pooch rahe ho

Before Shaheer could say anything all of his friend's arrive...seeing them Shaheer steps back from Pooja...and starts acting Normal
They all look at Shaheer and Pooja standing alone...thinks that as a Golden opportunity....and starts teasing them...

Vin:Wow Poochka you are looking very gorgeous yaar...And Bhratha Arjun you too..

Pooja and Shaheer (both together):Thanks yaar...

Shafaq:You guys are looking like Disney couples though...

Pooja and shaheer turn pink in Shy...

Riya:Aww...just look at them .... How could they are looking when they are feeling shy...

Rohith:Ha yaar very cute... Both are feeling shy as if they are newly married couples...

All laugh together

Saurav comes near Shaheer and pats his back...

Saurav:Waah bhratha...waah...main bhi tumhari jitni ladkiyan Pata na sakha ....kaise karlethe ho tum