The Dark Past

Hey readers 👋👋
Hope you all are fine and are enjoying reading...Please vote and comment and do not forget to share our story with your friends...
Enjoy Reading!!!!

So this is the most awaited plot...THE DARK PAST...know what happened in past that still has a very strong impact...Hope you'll enjoy

Happy Reading!!!

Shaheer took Pooja to her house as she was totally under the influence of Alcohol and it was the first time she consumed alcohol that too by mistake...Shaheer took her inside and made her sit in bed...he removed
her sandle and jacket which Shaheer gave her so that no one recognises them...he made her rest on bed...
she was half asleep and Shaheer was about to go when she held his hand..

Shaheer: Pooja bohot late ho gayi hai mujhe jaana hoga..I'll meet you tomorrow

Pooja: nahi please mujhe akeela chod kar mat jao...please...(says with tears in her eyes)

Shaheer: par Pooja...(he says with lot of love and concern filled in his voice but before he could complete, Pooja interupted)

Pooja: Please Shaheer mujhe chodd ke mat jao..sab mujhe chodd ke chale jaate hai..koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta...kam se kam tum toh mere paas raho..bass tum hi to ho...jo mujhe kabhi judge nahi karoge...nahi karoge na ?? (she asks making a pout..tears still rolling down..)

Shaheer is shocked after hearing to what Pooja said

Shaheer: Pooja (he says like consoling a little baby)...mai tumhein kabhi kisi cheez ke liye judge nahi karunga...kabhi nahi..aur ha aisa kyu bol rahi ho ki sab tumhein chodke chale jaatein hai, koi tumse pyaar nahi karta ??

Pooja: kyuki yeh sach hai...koi mujhe pyaar nahi karta...mai kisi ko chahe kitni shiddat se chahu lekin mujhe humesha dhokha hi milta hai...(now Pooja was crying soo hard..)

Shaheer wipped her tears and gave her a very tight hug...he tried to calm her...there was a little fever so he started to search for the medicine but came across a prescription...and was shocked

Shaheer thought to himself: Pooja depression mein thi...

Shaheer was soo shocked he saw some medicines...they were some medicines that are given to the people suffering from depression and along with that, there were some sleeping pills...

Shaheer: Pooja tum depression mein thi?? Yeh sab kab hua ...aur mujhe iss baare mein kuch bataya kyu nahi ??

Pooja: Kya bataati Shaheer ?? bolo... yeh bataati ki ussne kya kiya mere saath...kaise bataati ki inn 4 saalo mein mere saath kya hua...(pooja comepletely breaks down in front of Shaheer...he is shocked to see this side of Pooja)

Shaheer: Pooja mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha please shuruaat se batao...mujhe bohot ghabrahat ho rahi hai...aur pehle to tum ye rona band karo...(he wipes her tears)

Pooja remembers those days.....

To be continued...

Hey readers !!
Hope you enjoyed today's update...Your feedback and suggestions are very important for us and are always welcomed...Sorry this was a short update...next update would be longg and hope you'll love it...
Stay tuned for next update
Till then...stay safe, stay healthy