Party Time - 4

Hey readers!!
How are you all doing!?
We hope you are doing well...
Have you read all our chapters till date?
If not go and read them...
Do not forget to vote, comment your favorite part and to share it with your friends....
Stay tuned for more updates and keep reading ♥️😊

Before the game starts , host asked everyone to have the drinks kept in the juice counter.... Every kind of juice was available and even alcohol was also been arranged for the guests.... Everyone went and selected the drink they desired to have....

Vin , Shaheer and Pooja were standing together waiting for their drink to arrive.... Shaheer took his orange juice and went near the other guests as they were calling him to join them.... He give excuse to Vin and Pooja and leave them alone....

Pooja has ordered coke were as Vin had ordered coke mixed with some alcohol.... The juice maker got confused and while handing over the drink , he mistakenly exchanged the glasses.... Pooja took the glass of coke mixed with some alcohol and Vin was given the glass of normal coke....

Pooja and Vin both take a sip of their drinks and start talking to each other....

Vin : Duppu... Looking very gorgeous yaar! This dress is tremendously beautiful and looks like it was designed for you!! By the way as much as I remember you had not wore this dress , you had wore a white gown , am I right....

Pooja : Nakku , stop acting as if you don't know anything.... I know your bhrathas very well , though you were busy dancing, but I am sure of the fact that you already know what made me change the dress...don't you?... Because you have got so many khoofiyan suthr... Right??

Vin : To be honest , yes I know already.... But I wanted you to give the answer.... So tell me how did your and Bhratha Arjuns secret date and Dancing went out... I know it would have been the best experience you have ever experienced in your life...  Isn't it?

Pooja : please Nakku... Stop it... Not here atleast.... Don't make me get furious on you.... Ok

Vin : Okok!! Chill chill!! I don't want to... because today IAM looking extremely Handsome and hot... I don't want you to thwack me up and get hospitalized... But don't worry .... The teasing session has been postponed and not cancelled .... Get ready for it tomorrow.... Duppu...( Says it while pulling her nose)

Pooja : Ouch!! You Nakku Kumar ! Let the party end .... Then I will make your way to hospital for sure....

They finish drinking their drinks and have a prattle on together....

Shaheer comes to the place where Vin and Pooja were standing, but he doesn't find anyone there , shaheer goes in the search of Vin and Pooja... Vin was standing with his bhrathas and others.... He couldn't find Pooja anywhere and thinks that may be she has gone to washroom...

Pooja had gone out as she was feeling lethargic and wasn't able to stand properly... She started getting dizziness and everything seemed as if they were doubled .... She could barely walk....

Shaheer is waiting for Pooja's arrival....

Pooja (talking to herself) : what's wrong with me? Why am I not able to stand properly.... Uff ! This terrible headache tho.... why everything seems like they are doubled? And why am I feeling so drowsy ? Why am I getting experiencing hangovers... I must go in soon...

Pooja slowly walks in , she has completely lost control on her body and is continuously falling here and there....she could barely stand in the ground and walk.....

Pooja (speaks in childish way) : 1....2....3...4....100... Hahaha wow Iam so smart...

Pooja is looking at her hands feeling disordered and tells