The Night Shoot

Hey readers!!!!
Hope you are doing well...
Please vote, share and comment on story...
Enjoy reading 😊

So here we bring you the most awaited ShaPoo moment...So enjoy

Today only Shaheer and Pooja were asked to come because they had to shoot for a promo in which only they will be there and then they'll have a packup... Their call time was at night because that was a scene that has to be shot at night.

So they were called at 8:30.... Read yourself to know what will happen there...

Shaheer waved at Pooja ....she came towards him and they had a sweet conversation.....

Pooja: Hi Shaheer!! Aaj toh koi problem nahi hai na mai time pe hu ....

Shaheer: Naa Miss Poocka no complaints today

Pooja: You Shaaki Sheikh . Don't even dare to call me Poochka...otherwise.......

Shaheer: Otherwise kya huh ????

Shaheer starts running when Pooja was about to hit him... Then Pooja starts running after Shaheer... Then Shaheer collides with someone....

Third Person POV:

Shaheer was running and he hits someone..

Shaheer: Ohh I'm really sorry maine aapko dekha nahi..... Siddharth Sir .. I'm so sorry sir

Siddharth: It's okay Shaheer lekin tum bhaag kyu rahe the??

Pooja comes there

Pooja: Mujhse bachkar bhaag raha tha sir..

Siddharth: Tum log bhi na baccho ki tarah karte ho.... Accha leave it ...Jaldi se ready ho jao phir ek baar rehearsal kar lena....Phir final shot le lenge

Shaheer and Pooja: Okay sir

Both Shaheer and Pooja depart towards their green rooms but not before Pooja saying Shaheer," Tumhe toh mai baad mein dekhti hu... Aakhir shoot toh mere saath hi karoge naa phir dekhti hu kaha bhagoge.." And Shaheer laughs and leaves

After half an hour

Shaheer was ready and there was time left in rehearsal so he decided to go to Pooja's room as there was no one else

Third Person POV:

Shaheer came in Pooja's room and Pooja was not ready.

She was struggling with the zipper of her dress which was half open and her bare back was visible to Shaheer. Pooja thought that it is her dressing artist Seema as she was facing opposite side.

Before Shaheer could say anything, Pooja starts the conversation...

Pooja: Aree Seema kaha reh gayi thi itni der se wait kar rahi hu tumhaara... Ab meri help karo khadi kya ho?? Abhi toh maine dialogues bhi nahi yaad kiye aur rehearsal bhi hai kuch der mein....

She still does not turns back...

Shaheer gets attracted towards her and decides to help her...
He moves forward to pull the zipper up....
As soon as his cold fingers touch her bare back, shivers run through her whole body and she realises it is someone else... She tries to turn back but Shaheer holds her and brings her infront of the mirror... She is still not facing Shaheer and her bare back is touching Shaheer's chest...

He was wearing a white coloured shirt and 2 buttons of his shirt were open. He looked soooo hot

He slowly slowly pulled the zipper up... Pooja was intoxicated with his scent...

She did not said him to stop or go...Both their eyes were diluted... Shaheer turned Pooja towards him and ran his hand over hers and cupped her face...

He was moving his fingers on her lips gently... Shaheer looked into her eyes staright as if asking for her permission...She closed her eyes as if she was giving permission...

Shaheer's lips were about to touch her lips... He leaned forward...😚👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Stay tuned to know what will happen now.....By the way we will not let you wait for long... You'll get whatever scene you want provided that you tell us what you ant to read...So if you have suggestions or some ideas, please dm us on our Instagram account...

Hey guys!!!
Hope you enjoyed reading 🙈🙈😀...
Please vote, comment on the story
Stay safe Stay healthy
And stay tuned for next update..
Love you all
💗💗💗