Party Time - 3

Hey readers!!
How are you all doing!?
We hope you are doing well...
Have you read all our chapters till date?
If not go and read them...
Do not forget to vote, comment your favorite part and to share it with your friends....
Stay tuned for more updates and keep reading ♥️😊

The party was going on with great fanfare...Everybody were having lots of fun...

Shaheer, Pooja , Rohit and Sourabh come inn... Pooja and Shaheer were feeling cold and were sneezing as they were wet ....

Rohit : See , this is what happens , if you get wet in rain , just look at you , now go in and change and then join us...

Shaheer and Pooja : Okay

Rohit and Sourabh leave from there and join others in the party....

Pooja looks tensed....Shaheers notices that and asks Pooja

Shaheer : Pooja , what's wrong? You look tensed...are you ok? Did you get fever ? Should I call the doctor?

Pooja: Cool down shaheer...IAM totally fine...don't worry about me, first lemme explain you what I was thinking about.... So that you won't ask anything else then...so sir can I?

Shaheer : Ok Ok! Don't tease...you know right, that when you are upset I feel tensed , because it's not about me but about you, so when it comes to you I get tensed ... So please atleast give me that right to worry upon you

Pooja has a slight smile on her face looking at shaheer... Pooja grabs Shaheer's cheeks , slowly pulls them and tells

Pooja:Aww shaheer...you look very cute when you get scared , specially that facial expressions you give, makes me attract towards you and give you an aww Expression... Pooja places a gentle kiss on shaheers cheek irrespective of them being inside the party....

Shaheer is speechless after this.... But he doesn't tell anything....

Pooja: Iam sorry if you didn't like it... but I lost my control...sorry...

Shaheer: never mind! However IAM very honestly.... But I would have been more happier if you would have kissed somewhere else....

Pooja : What do you mean by somewhere else? Make it quite clear....

Shaheer : Leave it! It's not something useful.... So tell me why were you tensed and looking upset?

Pooja: oh shit... We were so busy talking that I forgot about him... IAM worried what will I wear.... I don't have anything so that I can change... I don't know what to do ( tells while biting her nails)

Shaheer : Pooja first I used to think you are such a big dumb , but today it's no more a doubt now... You clearly proved yourself dumb .... You were worried for such a small reason... Why to worry when IAM there .... I will lend you something to wear.... chill!!

Pooja: First of all I am not dumb and secondly are you gone mad? You want me to wear your dress....Like seriously!?

Shaheer : Pooja few Minutes ago someone was telling that I put too much time into thinking about or analyzing .... And now you are doing so.... Just relax.... without my proper agenda don't come to your own conclusions... Ok so come on let's go to my room ... You will get all the answers you want from me , there...

Pooja looks disoriented as she is unable to solve the puzzle of words shaheer has kept to her.... Shaheer grabs poojas hands and takes her to his bedroom...

Both shaheer and Pooja arrive at His bedroom, he gets her in and closes the door..... Pooja continues to look at Shaheer with full of confusion.... Shaheer decides to break the silence