Shaheer and Supriya Maa's Heart to Heart Conversation

Hey readers!!!
Hope you are doing well...
Don't forget to vote, share and comment on story...
Enjoy reading!!!

*In Supriya maa's house*

The bell rings! Supriya maa opens the door and it was Shaheer standing in front!

Both of them had tears in their eyes! Both stepped forward and hugged each other... As they were meeting after a long time... They clicked some pictures and selfies...

Supriya maa asked Shaheer for some tea and snacks...she had prepared samosa with some chutney for shaheer as he likes samosa prepared by Supriya maa...

Both started talking with each other and shared some glimpse about their lockdown days and about the mock shoot he had...

Supriya: So how are you Shaheer? It's been long that we haven't met each other and last time that we met was during my birthday...

Shaheer: Ha yes maa!I was missing you very much...so came here to have a visit and to have some talk with you

Supriya: Beta the thing that you do for me is something which every mother in this world desires to get...I am so Lucky to have a son like you... thanks for always being there for me whenever I felt lonely..

Shaheer(feels emotional): Arey mere jaise handsome aur cute ladke ko rulaoge tho apko iss desh ki karodo ladkiyo se paap lagega...😂😝

Supriya (holds Shaheer's ear): Badmash! bohot shaitaan ho gaya hai tu😄😆...

Shaheer: Maa it's hurting! ouch! Ok sorry sorry.. I won't pull your leg from now on...ab toh mere kano ko baksh dho mathe..

Both shared a great time each other laughing and having some hot samosas with some red chutney with tea which added another level of sukoon to their talks...

Supriya: Ok tell me further! How was your day today? How did the shooting go?

Shaheer: The day went really very well as usual...I met Bhratha Bheem, Kuhu, Nanko no 1, Nanko 2.0, Siddharth sir and...

Supriya: And.....continue!! Who else was there ??

Shaheer(blushes): Poochka Sharma maa..

Supriya(laughs): Poochka Sharma...who is that?

Shaheer: You don't know who is Poochka... arey Pooja maa..

Supriya: Jab itna sundar naam hai uska toh bechari ko Poochka bulake pareshan Kyu Kar rahe ho...

Shaheer: Tell her first to stop calling me Shaaki Sheikh!

Supriya(laughs out louder): Shaaki Sheikh 😂 by the way I loved that name tho😂...ye ladki sacch main Kamal ki Hain...you know right that I am a huge fan of Mahabharat and one of the reason for that is Pooja...the way she has portrayed the role of draupadi was up to the mark and she had not just played that role,she had given the soul to that role...I am a huge fan of her...and looking forward to meet her asap!

Shaheer: Yes maa you are absolutely right..she nailed it as draupadi...and no body else would have portrayed the role so immensely as she did! Don't worry I will introduce her to you tomorrow..!

Supriya: Ok beta! I am really very excited for tomorrow...ab ye sab chodo and tell me why did you take so time to take Pooja's name is everything alright!

Shaheer: Yes maa...it's nothing like that...I was just thinking about something else...so I took time...

Shaheer opens Instagram as Supriya maa had gone to kitchen for some work...he scrolls through the tagged posts there he finds a video of him and Pooja on @shaheerpoojalove account .... It was a edit
______________________________________________________________________________________________
@shaheerpoojalove