Party Time-2

Hey readers!!
We hope you are doing well....
This update will be little short ,as we were little busy...
We promise you to give the best update on next chapter....
So stay tuned and keep reading 'Can Love Happen Twice?'
Do not forget to vote, comment your favorite part and to share it with your friends....
Stay home and stay safe!

*Inside the party*

Everybody were busy dancing with their partners that they didn't notice Shaheer and Pooja weren't there inside....

Vin was trying to flirt with the unknown girl who was his partners...and rest looked very busy with their dance ....

Vin:Hey beautiful...by the way what's your name?

Unknown girl:My Name is Kavya sir....and please without even seeing my face how did you decide IAM beautiful? Are you trying to flirt with me?...

Vin: Wow nice name Kavya...By the way Another thing a gentleman like me never does such cheapless things....

Kavya:Oh really....tumhe dekhkar patha chal bhi Raha hai ki tum kitne acche...I mean a real gentleman hi ho...

They then enjoy dancing with each other and enjoy each other's company....

*Back to Shaheer and Pooja*

Post cap:Pooja and Shaheer were really busy dancing with each other in the song Pehla Nasha.... everything was going really well....shaheer had just kissed Poojas neck edge and Pooja was seen kissing his cheeks,chin and forehead as well...Now Pooja and Shaheer seem very close to each other and the distance between their lips was not even a centimeter apart....So what do you think what will happen?Will any kind of Twist take place or will something expected is gonna happen....For all your answers stay tuned.....

Pooja and Shaheer had closed their eyes and were just about kiss....then Pooja lifts her legs little up and kisses his nose....

Shaheer was standing still with his eyes closed...He could again feel Pooja coming down slowly and he could feel her breath.... His lips seemed as they were eagerly waiting for Poojas lips to touch them...

But something unexpected happened....Pooja came closer to Shaheers cheek and kisses his left side cheek very intensely....

She then pushed him slightly away from her and tried to run....

Her hands were then in holds of his hands...she was standing facing her back to him and Shaheer was hold her hands...he then pulled her closer to him....he then locked her inside his hands...She had completely lost control on her breath....in the silent environment expect the sounds of insect and the rain... nothing could be heard...Shaheers head was touching hers and shaheer felt very much relieved holding her like this....

He then slowly turned her around and made her stand facing him....They both then started looking at each other....Both didn't even blink for a second and looked lost in each other's eye....

Shaheer then pulled Pooja closer to him by putting his hands around her waist....

Shaheer just kept looking at her lips as if he was trying to speak something to them....

He then comes extremely closer to her lips without even waiting for a second....yes this time again their lips were not even inches apart...

Par romance ka dushman toh hotha hi hai...aur woh dushman the Sourabh aur Rohith....

They were standing there and watching this since 5 minutes without any utter disturbance....

Rohith: Ahem! Ahem! I am sorry for disturbing you guys ,seems like you guys were really very busy with doing some own stuff? Ok if you wish us to move from here, we will go away, you guys can continue out with your Romance or I can tell the important thing that was supposed to happen...

Sourabh: Yes Bhratha! Oops just look at them.... They still don't care who is watching them,they just want to do whatever they wish to.... Just look at both of them… how are they still holding each other hard ,not even taking the name of leaving....Let's go from here ... Let them continue...

As soon as Rohith and Sourabh said this, Shaheer and Pooja left each other and stood away from each other.....

Shaheer:it's nothing like that, actually Pooja felt weird inside, so to take some fresh air we had come outside,but don't know how come it started raining, so we came here to protect us from getting wet...

Pooja: Yes Shaheer is right! That's why we were here, and sakha please stop overthinking and telling such nonsense things.... Please....and rohith you too, please don't get us wrong

Sourabh: okay okay .... stop defending each other and trying us prove wrong ... we have already seen what we were supposed to see ... so do not argue with us, please sakhi

Rohith: yes, do not stop us from telling the truth.....if you guys want to continue everything here, then you can carry on.... We are leaving...bye..

Shaheer and Pooja do not respond anything on their favour and without giving any explanation they decide to go back and join others in the party....

Hey readers!!
Did you read till the end?
We hope you have read and have enjoyed as well....
Many of you read the story,but forget to vote....so please,vote , comment your favorite part and share it with your friends....
The next update will be very amazing and interesting....
So stay tuned and keep reading ♥️😊