The Beginning

*Next day*

It was morning 10 a.m

Pooja:Oh no....IAM late...

Then she realizes that today she has not got any morning shoot... And the shoot will be at night...

She thinks about everything that happened last night....and is smiling at herself...

*SO WHAT DO YOU THINK...IS POOJA IN LOVE WITH SHAHEER?? DID SHE REALIZE THAT YET?...SO WHAT TWISTS AND TURNS ARE GOING TO TAKE PLEASE IN POOJAS LIFE...SO TO GET ALL THESE ANSWERS KEEP READING...*

Pooja has a smiling face.... thinking that today she will be having shoots with shaheer all alone....

Pooja(telling to herself):Oyy pagli...ye Kya Kya sochne lag gayi hai ...tu aajkal...

Then she goes to brush her teeth...takes shower and gets ready...

Pooja(talking to herself): ok let me do one thing I will call anybody to come and join me today...

She decides to meet you Nakku aka Vin

Pooja:Hey nakku...good morning..
Vin: so fast you are wishing me good morning...by the way kyun dher se uti ho aaj??

Pooja(stays quiet for a moment thinking what to answer):woh actually today I have not got any day shoots ...I'll be having only night shoots nakku isliye...
Vin: lag toh aisa nahin Raha... I guess you hiding something from me??
Pooja:When will you stop doubting me? I was only stupid that I decided I'll spend some quality time with you today...but you tho...ok bye IAM keeping the phone...
Vin:Arey...what did I do...I just said I guess your hiding something that's all...so should I take this as my answer...

Pooja doesn't answer anything...

Vin:ok fine...let's change the topic duppu... Mujhe tumhare hathon se Msar nahin kaani... bohoth dard hota hai...
Pooja:That's like my nakku...ok come on let's meet at mc Donald's ...what do you say?
Vin:ok...so if you don't mind ...can I ask bhratha Arjun also to join us...along with my 3 other bhrathas ...
Pooja(in excited voice):sure why not...ok then I will also ask shafaq and Riya to join us...how about that??
Vin:waah...it's like a kind of reunion..mazaa aayega...but abhi Mujhe koi aur Jo he bhratha Arjun sunkar kuch zyadha excited lag Raha hai...

Pooja turns pink in shy

Pooja:ais...aisa... aisa..kuch nahi hai nakku...stop catching my leg...ok I will catch you there at 1? Ok till then you inform your bhrathas and I will inform shafaq and Riya...
Vin:ok done...bye...will catch you soon...

Pooja hangs the call... messages shafaq and Riya asking to come and meet her in mc Donald's at 1 pm...

Both shafaq and Riya agrees...

Pooja goes to get ready

Vin decides to inform his 4 bhrathas to come to mc Donald's...

He message them in WhatsApp in a group were only these 5 people's were there...

Everybody said 'yes' happily...

*On Mc Donald's*

Shaheer had come 10 minutes early so that he won't be late...

Shaheer was waiting for others to arrive...

Then he saw someone arriving from the distant place...it was Pooja...

She had wore a beautiful navy blue coloured outfit...she had wore a bracelet on her hand...her earrings were making sounds as similar as the bells make...her hair were flying in air...Her outfit was blowing up with every single blow of wind and she was trying to settle...shaheer was very much deepened seeing this...and felt that Pooja was looking very beautiful this way...