- CHAPTER 5-

Kiara's POV

It was finally evening and as I sat in front of the mirror doing my hair, my mind wandered to everything that happened in the morning.

I freshened up and decided to go to a nearby café to get some waffles for breakfast. As I made my way in and ordered, I went to sit at the only table available. I was on my phone as I felt a presence behind me. I looked over to see a tall, handsome man standing there. He was well dressed, suit and stuff you know, his brown hair was styled perfectly. They weren't too long but long enough, with soft curls. His blue eyes piercing into my green ones. We stared for each other for long before I asked him if there was a problem and turns out the seat I was sitting on was his and that he'd come here every morning. We had small talks and turns out he's the boss of one of the many companies we have an alliance with. He asked me to be his date for the ball this evening, and even though we just met, I felt like it was better to go with someone who had an idea of these things, plus he was hot asf so why not? I texted Tyler to him about my date and he said that he was also bringing someone, so it was fine.

I finally finished curling the last strands of the hair in front of my face, and not gonna lie I was shocked on how well I did my hair.

For the shadow, I decided to go for a brown smoky look with golden lids and a winged liner

For the shadow, I decided to go for a brown smoky look with golden lids and a winged liner. I put on a nude plum lipstick, some highlights and all.

Once I was done, I put on my dress and shows and looked at the mirror. I looked hot. Like really hot. Honestly, I could get it. I heard my phone ring, it was Liam, the guy from the café. He was outside. Damn he got one hella car. A fucking Rolls Royce Cullinan. I took a last look at the mirror and made my way down to open the door. He stood there in the most breath-taking suit that fit his frame well. I could see his abs from the thin white shirt. He stared at me with wide eyes before smirking.

"Damn. You look absolutely gorgeous Ms Williams"
"Why thank you. You look splendid yourself Mr Grayson" He did. He was the hottest guy I've met in New York from when I reached here.

"Shall we?" he asked as he put his arm near me. I wrapped my hand around the strong arm. His muscle. Stop Kiara.

I looked up at him and smiled. He walked us to the back door of the car, opening it for me. He closed kt once I sat and went around and sat beside me. He asked the driver to start. We spent the way talking about our business life and all. He was flirting in between and complimenting my looks and it made me chuckle as I flirted back. Tyler texted me that he was there with his date and honestly I couldn't wait to see him. We reached and I once again wrapped my hand around arms. We climbed up the stairs to the entrance, and as we went in, I was shocked by the beauty. It was brightly lit with tables and security. People were holding drinks as they talked. As we made our way further in, I could feel all eyes on me. I felt amazing knowing I held that power. "Seems like I'm not the only one who can't keep my eyes off you" Liam winked. I gave him a small peck on his cheeks as I excused myself to go find Tyler. I saw him standing with a man who was 1-2 inches shorter than him. He had black hair and a cute smile. I went towards them. Tyler introduced me to that man like Chase, his boyfriend. I was so glad to know he'd found himself the one. He didn't tell me before but that didn't matter. We had a short talk. I said chase that he could come by our office at any times. He was a nice guy. Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I looked to see Liam smiling with a glass of wine. He handed me the wine, and after I introduced the boys, Liam and I went around talking with other business people. Most of them were there with their wives.

I was having a great time here, with Liam, and the rest. Whatever. I went to get more drinks. As I was coming back I saw Liam talking to a man that looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen him. Maybe some business meeting. He had a lady in his arms who was holding his hand and drinking wine as she laughed to something Liam said. I made my way to Liam handing him the drink as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer, and whispering a thank you.

He turned towards the couple, who were still there, "Meet Mr Parker" he said "Ms Williams" he continued gesturing the man that I was Ms Williams. I slowly turned my head, smiling. The smile on my face faded as I took in the man in front of me.

-------

I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry for the cliff hanger hehe.

Please vote!!!

Love,

- R.N.