-CHAPTER 11-

Kiara's POV
"Oh something did happen.." he teased; his voice filled with amusement.

"Tell me already," I said eagerly.

"Are you sure?" he asked. God.

"Yess now tell me before I book a flight to Cal," I said quickly.

"Well, congratulations love."
"What for?"
"YOU'RE GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!" He shouted and I froze. WHAT.

"What do you mean? IS CLARA PREGNANT?" I asked the worry in my voice was replaced with excitement. Suddenly I hear someone scream and snatch the phone from Jacob.

"Yessss bitch I'm preggoooooo!!" Clara shouted through the phone. OH, MY LORD.

"SAT WHATTT. I wish I were there right not ughhh I was just assigned work and I'm taken all three weeks." I exclaimed.

"Oh, Hunny don't worry. We all will be coming there in three weeks or so. I and Ryder are planning to move there, but mom and dad will stay a bit before leaving."
"Omg that's great new C, why didn't you all tell me before? How many weeks have you been preggo?"
"We wanted to surprise you kia. I'm not sure that I have an appointment with the doctor day after tomorrow. I'll let you know first thing after I'm done."

"Bloody hell. I'm shocked. Ryder better be taking care of you till you come here. I'm gonna go shopping before leaving for LA so you can and stay at my house till I come back, and then ill help you guys to move into your house. Best aunt ever. PERIOD."
"Omg, Luv thanks. By the way... LA? Why are you going there? You're going alone?"
I couldn't tell her I met Ian and was going with him. I mean others would be there too, but Ian and I were working together. Even though she is my bsf, I can't tell her now. "Yeah, its for business. A few other people will also be becoming. I won't be long, only like a week. Hopefully ill be back before you reach." I laughed seeming nervous shed catch me lying.

"Oh, okay Kia. Anyway, it's getting late you should sleep you must have had a long day. We just wanted to tell you about the big news. Take care and goodnight."

"You too take care. Bye bebs."

I kept my phone and went to bed thinking about what happened. I was so excited for them to come here. I missed them all.

.....

I woke up by the rays of the sun. Goddamit. I dragged myself out of bed. I changed into a hoodie and sweats. It had been days since I last talked to Ian. Sunday was the day after tomorrow and I don't know if I was ready. I made my way down. Maria greeted me with a cup of coffee, and we sat and talked for a bit before she left for college. Her college had just started, so she'd come here in the morning to make breakfast and sometimes lunch, before leaving for college. I insisted she take the car and driver since I didn't feel comfortable with her walking there.

After she had left, I talked on the call for a bit before going to the library. All these days and I finally got to check it out properly and read something. I made my way upstairs and went to the library.

 I made my way upstairs and went to the library