(THIRTY FIVE)

"Harvey Mendoza, get the hell up!" She groaned and hid her head under the pillow as her brother pulled her blankets off of her. "Date prisa, Harv." He stepped onto her bed and began to jump on it. "You said you would come."

"Okay, okay, Luis. I'm up." She sat up and pushed her brother off of her bed, making her laugh when he fell. "Now get out so I can get dressed, please." Her brother left her room as she put some sweats on and her black USA hockey tshirt. Her and her friends had planned to play some hockey against each other, just for fun, but Harvey didn't want to go. She just wanted to sleep, but then again, when does she not. She grabbed all of her stuff and made her way outside with her skates on, where Luis and Ken were waiting for her.

"C'mon Harv, everyone's waiting on us." The all skated to the nearby basketball court where all of Harvey's friends were passing pucks backing forth and laughing.

"Hey, Kenny and the twins are here." Harvey chuckled because their friends had hardly ever referred to the two as the twins. It was always Harv and Luis or Luis and Harv, she hardly heard the word twins come out of any of her friends mouths. "And they're late." She smiled and rolled her eyes as she put on her helmet and grabbed her stick, making her way to the middle of the rink in front of Adam. She smiled at her boyfriend as he pecked her lips without anyone noticing, making her giggle a bit.

The teams were Goldberg, Luis, Connie, Adam, Russ, and Fulton versus Kenny, Guy, Julie, Harvey, Averman, and Dwayne.

"Ready, Banksie?" He nodded his head as they hit their sticks against each other three times, taking the puck after the third hit. She took the puck out from under him and skated off with it, with her brother right behind her. "Damn it, Luis." She chuckled as she passed the puck to Dwayne.

"Hey, it's coach Bombay." Harvey looked up and saw Charlie and Coach Bombay standing outside of the court, smiling at all of them.

"Char's on my team!" Charlie turned his attention to Harvey with a smile on his face, happy that they were friends again. "C'mon guys, we don't have all day." The two quickly got their skates on and began to play their game. Harvey's team had won, even with Coach Bombay on the other team.

"That was fun, we need to do it more often." They all nodded and packed up their gear and skated back to the school, while everyone else used the bus given by the school. "Today was great. Everyone's friends again. I'm happy." Adam grabbed onto his girlfriend's hand and squeezed it, smiling at his very happy girlfriend.

"I'll race you back, babe." She let go of his hand and turned around, giving him a head start. "Cocky, are we?" She chuckled and nodded her head.

"I know I'll win, babe." He shrugged and skated off as Harvey counted to ten. "I'm coming, and would you look at that, I'm already catching up." She watched as Adam went wide eyed, confused as to how she was already passing him. They didn't have to go far when they were going fast so they were already coming up to the school when Adam skated up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her down onto the grass beside them. They both laughed as they hit the floor, trying to figure out who had won. "No, it was definitely me." Adam shook his head as he tried to catch his breath. Harvey sat up and looked at her tired boyfriend with a smile.

"Give me a second, you elbowed me in the gut on the way down." She laughed as she stood up and held an arm out for Adam, who happily took it and stood up next to her, hovering over her but not by much. "Today was a good day."

"It was."

............

There was a knock at the door, making Harvey and Adam pull away from each other. Adam looked at the girl and kissed her one last time as she stood up to go see who was at the door. She opened it and saw Julie, Dwayne, Charlie, and Luis, standing there and waiting for Charlie to say something.

"Big problem. The board wants to take away our scholarships." Harvey looked back at Adam, confused as to why they were telling her this if they were on separate teams. "All of our scholarships." Harvey's eyes widened as she heard Adam quickly get off of her bed and walk towards them. Harvey moved out of the way and let all of them in.

"What do you mean, Charlie? Why are they taking our scholarships?" All six of them split up and sat on both beds before Charlie sighed.

"Tomorrow there's going to be a board meeting and they're going to decide wether we stay or not. The dean said it was because he's think "long-term" here for the school and for ourselves. We can stay until the end of the semester and then we have to leave." If Harvey wasn't allowed at Eden Hall, then she would have to go back to Miami with Luis, meaning no more Minnesota, no more Julie and Connie, no more Ducks, and no more Adam. She stood up and grabbed her shoes from her shoe rack before running out of the dorms, making her way down to the rink. The other five watched as Harvey walked out of the room and Julie was about to go after her, but Adam stood up and put his hand on her arm, stopping her.

"Let me go. I'll talk to her." Julie nodded as Adam grabbed his shoes and a sweater from one of Harvey's drawers, knowing where she would go and knowing she would want the sweater.

"Hey, Adam." The boy turned around to look at Luis before he walked out of the door. "Thank you for taking care of her." Adam nodded at Luis and ran out the door, closing it. Luis turned to Charlie and Dwayne. "In about ten years, i'm gonna be the best man at their wedding. Just you wait."

Date prisa, Harv. (Hurry up, Harv.)

^^^
There is about thirty more minutes left in
the movie which means about ten to
twenty minutes in which I can add Harvey.
This means my book is coming to an end.
Recommend more books for me to
write or check out some of my other books,
but for now,
I love Harvey and Adam.