first night in

...

The girl opens her eyes slowly, her head throbbing. She frowned and rubs her forehead, trying to wake up completely. She remembered nothing from last night, only that she had saved a clown.

 A clown! With huge jaws!

 She frantically looked around her room and thanked God that the clown was no longer on her couch. She forced herself off of the floor and staggered to her feet. She rubbed her eyes, wondering what she would do for breakfast, but her thoughts were interrupted by a noise at the door.

The girl stood still for a moment, as if expecting something to happen. She walked slowly to the door, which was closed, and stopped in front of it, listening if any more noise came from outside. It seemed that it was only the wind, as nothing else manifested itself. To be sure, she opened the door and checked the porch, nothing out of the ordinary. She closed the door again, touching her forehead against it and leaning on it. Was she going crazy? Was this all an illusion? But why did she see that clown? She was never afraid of clowns in her life.

She decided she would go back to bed, it was a weekend, and she didn't intend to do much in those days. She laid back down, snuggling in the blankets, that time of year could get very cold early in the morning. She closed her eyes, ready to dream some more, but a strange sensation invades her body. Like someone at the foot of her bed, looking at her. She tried to ignore the sensation and pushed the blankets off of her.

The girl stood up, supporting her arms behind her, just looking around the room. The silence dominated. Suddenly, two hands joined in front of her face, pulling her back against the bed. Her head hit the pillow again, those hands still in her eyes. She tried to remove the hands but failed, only bruising her face with her long nails. 

"For me?" She heard the clown's voice in the silence, as if asking for someone else.
She stopped to pay attention. She came to the conclusion that the creature would kill her anyway, so if she screamed or kept quiet it would make no difference. So, being her usual snarky self, she took a deep breath and let her body eliminate any bad energy.

"Your fingers stink." She calmly stated, she heard the clown grunt as if he heard something he didn't like.

 Which seemed to help, as she suddenly felt the hands remove themselves from her face, as if nothing had happened. She got out of bed, looking around for the clown, chuckling to herself at how much she didn't care.

In the middle of the afternoon, she began to feel sleepy. She closed her eyes for what seemed like a few seconds, but when she opened them, two rows of teeth were in front of her. A huge smile, as if mocking her. It's mouth fell open, but instead of biting her, a shrill laugh broke out. She searched through the dark for the creature's eyes and when she found them she regretted it. They weren't facing forwards, towards her, but facing outwards, away from each other. It made her stomach turn.

The creature slowly turns Its eyes to the girl, making her swallow hard. The clown squirmed, placing its feet on the ceiling, standing upside down looking at Y/N. The teeth retract into the thing's mouth, lessening the creepy smile. Now the thing looked serious at the girl, as if judging her.

"You don't smell good." The thing says, making the girl frown, not understanding "Why don't I feel hungry when with you?" It asks, bringing Its face closer to the black girl's.

The clown is quiet, waiting for an answer, but the girl really doesn't know what to say. She had no idea what It was talking about! Hunger? What did It eat so as not to feel hungry when It was near her? She was lost. The girl lifted her arms carelessly, huffing her scent in, only smelling her body wash and the deodorant.