𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏  •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏  •

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ
sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠ 22, 2020 / 202211
ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: ᴊᴀɴ 3, 2021 / 210301

In which a normal boy with many wishes recieves a message, asking him if he wants to fulfill his wishes.

°

This fanfiction is purely made off of the author's pure imagination. In no way do I tarnish an idol's reputation. When an idol is listed to be the antagonist in this book, it is false.

°

wishsowon
You have until 11:11 to submit your wishes.

wishsowon
or not.

youngcries
?

youngcries
To be happy
seen at 23:11 (11:11pm)

°

Younghoon woke up, refreshed. Unknowingly, he was able to smile when he woke up. He cooked up breakfast for himself. He left after he finished eating and went to school.

He wasn't being bothered by anybody. They had minded their own business and so far, the day was going well, better than his past days have been.

Younghoon suddenly was crowded by his friends and was jumped on. He smiled and chatted with his friends. Chatter and laughter came from their mouths until Younghoon found someone who caught his eyes.

A young, pretty, and smart girl. Nobody talked to her. She was quiet and delicate. Other boys tried taking advantage of it until they realized she was also really cold.

"You interested in her? I have connections with her maybe I can set you up with her-" Hyunjae was cut off.

"No it's fine. I'm not interested in her." Younghoon declined but continued to stare at her. They might eye contact. His eyes widened but she bowed with a small slight smile and walked off with her books.

°

wishsowon
You have until 11:11 to submit your wishes

wishsowon
Or not.
seen 00:00

youngcries
Who are you?
seen 00:01

youngcries
I wish to know who you are

wishsowon
Invalid request.

inspired by {wishlist - txt }

°

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠