32. Communication is key.

"I am scared." Audrey says grabbing her keys.

"Surely it won't be so bad." Collin says.

Audrey shrugs. "I hope so."

Collin nods. "Good luck."

"Will you be here when I get back?"

"I'm leaving in the morning." Collin sips his water.

"Well, I'll see you when I get back." Audrey says.

Collin nods. "Have fun." He teases.

"Thanks." Audrey says sarcastically as she walks out of the house.

Audrey knocks on the Cooper's door and shortly after Jake answers.

"Hi." He smiles.

Jake's warm smiles makes Audrey blush. She smiles and hugs him. Jake kisses her cheek.

"How many days have we gone without seeing each other?" Jake asks.

Audrey thinks for a second. "Three or four?"

"Too long." Jake says and pecks her lips.

Audrey smiles as they pull away. They walk further inside. Sophie and Braxton are sitting on the couch. Jake and Audrey sit across from them.

"Are we talking babies?" Audrey smiles.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that's all I have to talk about." Sophie scoffs.

Everyone sits quietly for a second.

"Who am I kidding?" She sighs.

Everyone laughs.

"Dinner's ready." Jessica smiles walking in and then walking out.

We all exchange awkward glances before leaving the room.

"This will be awkward." Audrey mumbles too Sophie. Sophie nods in agreement.

They walk into the dining room. The table is full of delicious looking food. Everyone awkwardly takes a seat. This is how they end up.

              Braxton        Sophie        Audrey        Jake

              Nathan         Jason           Jessica           Ross

Everyone digs in and fills their plates with the delicious food that sits in front of them.

"So Sophie, how's your pregnancy? Have you had any morning sickness or anything?" Jessica asks nicely.

"I had nausea a lot in the first few weeks and I wake up with it every now and then, but surprisingly nothing major." Sophie half smiles. "My doctor tells me I'm almost in my second trimester so it will hopefully die down soon."

"Triplets have to deliver early, don't they?" Jason asks.

Sophie nods. "Generally, yes." She says. "Triplets are considered full term at 32 weeks, granted they don't decide to come too early or if they don't the doctor says I can handle a few more weeks."

"Are you going to find out the gender or wait?" Nathan asks.

Sophie turns to Braxton. Braxton chuckles. "She wants to find out."

"You don't?" Jake questions.

"I think it would be cool to wait." Braxton says honestly.

Audrey anxiously bounces her knee. 'When are they going to tell them?' She questions in her mind. Jake puts his hand on Audrey's thigh. She hasn't been listening to any of their conversations. Audrey was hoping that Jake wouldn't find out she knew, because Audrey knew he would be annoyed she didn't tell him.