23. Lovey Dovey.

Audrey takes a deep breath before opening the glass doors and walking into the music studio.

She spots a women sitting at the front desk.

"Hi." She smiles.

"Hi."

"You must be Audrey Taylor." She says standing up.

"That's me." Audrey smiles.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jazmine." She says extending her hand.

Audrey shakes it.

"Andrew is in booth two." Jasmine smiles.

Audrey nods and thanks her. She makes her way down the small hallway and knocks on the booth door. A few seconds pass before Andrew opens the door.

"Audrey, good to see you." He says. "I've just had those chords you played yesterday stuck in my head." Andrew says before taking a seat back in his chair.

Audrey walks inside.

"Like you love the song and it's stuck in your head or you hate it and it stuck in your head?" She questions shutting the door.

"I like what you've done with the song, especially since you haven't had much experience." Andrew says.

Audrey nods.

"Before we get into this, I need to know that you're committed to this. That being an artist is something you are serious about." He says. "I know that you're seventeen and can't make any big commitments but are you someone that I can work with for years?"

"I've always wanted this. Now more than ever." Audrey says.

Andrew nods. "Okay, as long as you're prepared put a long of time and effort into this."

"I am one hundred percent." She says.

"Well let's not waste any time."

"Focus, focus." Sophie says taking some deep breaths.

Sophie skipped school today because she couldn't face Braxton.

"It's okay." Emma reassures her.

"I know." Sophie nods. "I just feel like such a slut."

Emma shakes her head. "I talked to you about this, just because you spent one night with him doesn't mean you're a slut."

"I just thought I had left that person behind me, I don't want to be that person anymore." She says.

"You're not, Sophie." Emma says. "And everyone knows that."

Sophie takes one more deep breath before returning to her group.

"Gather around." She says. "We are going out there and blowing away everyone's breath."

Emma internally sighs before they prepare for their entrance.

As Audrey arrives outside the gym she spots Josie.

"Hey." Audrey smiles.

"Hi, how did it go?" She asks.

Audrey's smile grows. "It was so great."

Josie smiles.

"It was hard and exhausting but this will all be worth it." She smiles.

"I wish I could have come along." Josie says.

"Next time." Audrey says.

Josie nods.