The invitation

"Mommy! Daddy! May I go to my friend's birthday party?" I asked as mom and dad looked at me with shock. "Well then,where is it" mom asked in a serious tone. "Freddy Fazbear Pizza Plex! Pleease!?" I said as mom looked at dad as if she wanted to say no. As she let a disbelief sigh she replied, "Fine. I'll let you go if and only if you -" " Of course you can go (y/n), what time and day? " Said dad as he cut mom off.

Mom pov

"Why would you do that! Remember last time she went to her friends!!??" I shouted as he tried to ignore me too many times.

Dad pov

I don't want her to hurt my daughter, that's why I have to let her go. "Now listen woman! I am letting her go cause I'm giving her friends one more chance -"  " To what!? Make her worse!? To make her die!!? "

(Y/N) pov

I don't think everything is going to be okay now. Mom and dad always argue ever since my little brother died from an accident. I don't know what to do with my life. I texted my friend about coming over to the party.

Unknown pov

"Don't worry master I will not fail you. Believe me, I will make sure of it. "

Hi readers ,I hope you enjoy this part of the story. Sorry if it is too short. I am new to this, so yeah. See you around I guess. Angel flower out.