34

mature content, grab holy water! ends with *

There was an empty room. Neither George nor Hazel knew who the owner was, but they both mentally thanked Merlin that the Black family was as numerous as it was. "Thank fuck," George groaned as he shut the door, locking it from the inside, immediately taking his shoes off. "Muffliato," he mumbled between kisses, pointing his wand towards the already closed door. He slipped his shirt off, carelessly dropping it to the ground. George turned around quickly, pointing his wand to the bed, "Scourgify."

Hazel bit her lip as she stared at George's toned torso. She leaned up to kiss him again, steadily running her hand down his shoulder and over his abs, scratching him with her nails. The boy shuddered under her touch, moving his hands to take her shirt off. He lifted it up over her head, letting it fall as they continued making out. "Oh," Hazel whimpered when George pushed her up against a wall, trailing kisses down her chest.

With one hand, the boy unclasped her bra, taking it off swiftly. "You're perfect," he muttered, leaving open mouthed kisses over her breasts. Hazel felt her cheeks reddening as George left love bites all around her. "So perfect," he murmured as her fingers tightened around his hair. George didn't take his mouth off of her tender skin as he unbuttoned her trousers, pushing them down towards her feet. She took them off along with her shoes, pulling George up to his feet before kissing him once again.

"Now, your turn," she spoke against his lips, unclasping his belt easily before unbuttoning his jeans and allowing George to step out of them. As their lips danced with each other, sharing love and passion, George put his hands under her thighs, lifting her up with ease. Hazel wrapped her legs around his hips, resting her heat against his clothed erection, both of them moaning softly at the friction.

George walked over to the bed, laying Hazel down first before climbing on top of her. He licked her bottom lip slowly, tracing it gently before biting down on it, making her moan. Chuckling, he slid his hand down her torso, loving how goosebumps appeared as he lowered his touch. George wasted no time, pulling her panties down her legs - not before shooting her a questioning look, making Hazel nod in response. He pried her legs open, once the panties were off, not taking his gaze away from Hazel's.

The ocean eyed girl watched as George kissed her inner thighs leniently, sticking his tongue out every so often. He sucked on the skin, marking her as he made his way up to where she wanted him most. Unable to stop herself, Hazel threw her head back when George's mouth met her core. She whined loudly as he began eating her out. God, he's really good at this. George seemed to enjoy doing that just as much as Hazel enjoyed receiving it. His tongue left no spot untouched, he moaned at her delicious taste, sucking on her clit lewdly.

"G-God - George -" she stuttered, bringing her hands to his hair, tangling them into a tight grip. The boy hummed, staring up at her, sending vibrations through her whole body. He flattened his tongue against her, languidly, continuing his task. He wrapped an arm around her thigh, pushing his tongue further inside. "I- I'm gonna cum -" Hazel warned, her toes curling as she felt the pressure in her stomach.

"That's it, come for me, baby," George managed to mumble against her clit, sucking on it in a more vigorous way. Hazel's legs shook as her orgasm took over body, making her soulmate relish at the sight. "Shit, so fucking gorgeous," he said to himself, licking her clean before biting his lip. George removed his boxers after Hazel opened her eyes, his hard cock slapping against his abdomen.

Hazel propped up on her elbows, taking a few deep breaths before sitting up completely. They were both kneeling on the bed, staring at each other when Hazel wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning up to kiss him. George was about to wrap his arms around her waist when she pushed him down on the bed, smiling at his startled reaction. Quickly, she threw one leg over him, hovering above the older boy.