42

It was already Wednesday night. Hazel saw George's reflection coming up behind her, a soft grin on his lips. She had just gotten out of the bathtub, towel wrapped around her body, tightly. The boy stepped closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "You're stunning," he murmured, blush instantly creeping up her cheeks.

"I'm just out of the shower," Hazel replied, leaning back against his toned chest. She loved that he was so tall. At 6'3, he towered over her. She loved feeling protected.

"So?" George chuckled, nosing at her neck. Hazel giggled at the feeling, despite the tickling sensation, she stayed still. "You're gorgeous." She turned around and kissed his lips softly, a small grin on her face. "Wanna go to bed?" The girl nodded and George picked her up before she could protest. "The first thing Fred told me about you was your height," he said as he made his way to their bed. "And I remember thinking, that's great - I'll be able to pick her up so easily!" Hazel threw her head back, laughing.

"Such a dork," she joked, making him gasp dramatically.

"Take that back!" He demanded, setting her down on the ground, in front of their bed. The girl scurried away over to her wardrobe so she could get changed. George held her waist firmly, not letting go. "Take that back, Hazel Victoria!"

Hazel screeched, holding on to the towel. "I will not, George Fabian!" She mocked, pulling away from him with all of her might. "Let me get changed! You can fight me after!" George was the most loving boy ever. However, he did enjoy play fighting every once in a while. She had learned that the hard way. 

With a laugh, George let her go, finally telling Hazel everything about his day. He had to pick up a few items for restock while her and Fred managed the store. Hazel got dressed into her pyjamas as the boy spoke. He got excited when he recalled seeing a couple of boys playing with products from the shop. He liked the fact that their products were helping keep people happy. "Wow! I can perfectly imagine how proud you must've felt!" George lied down on the bed, hand behind his neck with a hum. "I feel proud of you every day, you know that?"

"You do?" He asked, turning his face towards her, a smile on his lips.

"Of course," Hazel chuckled, crawling on to the bed. She pinched George's freckled cheeks playfully. "You're eighteen and you already have a business that's doing amazing! You're amazing," George felt face heating up at the compliments.

Suddenly, an owl landed on the bedroom's windowsill. It had been a little more than a week since they'd seen Harry last. Hazel got up to get it, taking the note from the owl's leg before tearing it open. It had the Hogwarts seal, the girl was almost positive it was from Slughorn.

Dearest Miss Fenwick,

As I am certain your friends have informed you, I will be holding a supper party - a soirée, if you will. It is to be hosted this Friday night at my office, situated in the sixth floor corridor. Your father was a proud member of the Slug Club, I would hope you would like to be part of it too. Please, RSVP using my owl if you so desire.

Yours sincerely,

Horace Slughorn

"What's that about?" George asked her from his spot on the bed, propping up on his elbow. Hazel sighed, letting her hand fall against her thigh. "That from Slughorn?" She had mentioned the dinner to George as soon as they got back to the flat that night after the Three Broomsticks.

The girl made her way back to the bed, letting the owl stay by the window, handing the letter to her soulmate. Hazel grabbed the fuzzy blanket and cuddled into it before getting closer to George. "What do you think? Should I go?" George set the letter down on the nightstand before wrapping his arms around Hazel. He enjoyed being this close to her, it made him feel like she was safe.