Chapter 8

"Don't bail on us now" Miyuki smirked

"Shut up just because it's my debut game doesn't mean I'm nervous" Sawamura exclaimed

"Your cat eyes say otherwise" Kuramochi said walking past the pair

"Wait sawamura do you still do that stupid face when you pitch?" Miyuki asked

Sawamura let out a growl before he answered "when I feel myself get tense or when facing a good batter" Then he sent a glare towards miyuki "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN STUPID FACE? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW IT IS SIMPLY MY RELAXED FACE" He yelled

Miyuki snickered "sure sure~"

It was finally sawamura's debut game, it was certainly nerve wracking but since when did this golden eyed idiot back down from pressure? High school.

The team started their stretches and warm ups, of course it isn't complete without sawamura's constant shouting but it's reassuring at least.

Sawamura was in the dugout for the first half of the game and he was later subbed in, nobody was surprised when he ended up shouting his personal motto, when he stood in the mound emmiting such great pressure and presence and nobody was surprised when he walked a batter?? No it was okay it's his first time to play in an official game for yea- Aaaaaand he walked another one.

Miyuki called for a time out and went to check on the pitcher, as expected sawamura's cat eyes are showing.

What better way to comfort a pitcher than to insult them right?

Sawamura shouted a million insults that barely made any sense but all went well and they finished the game, of course that goes without saying sawamura was forced to run around the field as punishment when they got back.

"Welcome back, tired?" Miyuki smirked

The pitcher glared at him while taking deep breaths and proceeding to wipe the sweat off his face, miyuki teased him throughout the night until he got bored.

Of course it isn't the end, kuramochi and todoroki barged in their room later on and continued to slowly break down what little pride sawamura has left, that's what friends are for after all.

"Hyaha! Walking two batters isn't too bad! I mean not bad for a debut game! You still managed to bounce back after that so you're fine!" Kuramochi said

"Ahh shut up already" Sawamura grunted

Kuramochi took this chance to strangle the poor pitcher, as if that wasn't enough miyuki took pictures and videos.

Todoroki just silently watched everything while munching on more bananas, sending condolences to sawamura's pride.

Who made this? Group chat

King Mei: HAHAHAHA Good job sawamura!

King Mei: best first impression out there!

Four eyed bastard: spare him mei he is alteady mentally dead

Fish lips: narumiya didn't you also walk some batters in your first profesional game?

King Mei: agh! Shut up! As if you didn't walk some as well!

Fish lips: hah??

Fish lips: ...

Fish lips: fair enough

Four eyed bastard: from what I remember all the pitchers in this gc walked a few batters on their debut game

King Mei: shut up kazuya