Chapter 9 You

I woke up to Rebekah splashing cold water on my face and as soon as she saw the rage in my eyes from being woken up she squealed ad dashed out of the room with me hot on her trail, she tried to hide under the covers of her bed, I saw her and launched myself on her and we both burst out in laughter.

"Get dressed Bon we have to go pick up the girls Elijah's gone to get the boys"

"Bon?"I asked with a childish grin on my face.

"I didnt think you'd mind , us being friends and all, we are friends?Oh my gosh do you hate me? I thought we were friends im sooo so..."

she began to ran but I cut her off

"I love it, Becka" By then we were both grinning like fools. We were snapped out of it when Elijah knocked on the door and told us we have to go.

Soon after that we were leading the little girls out of the meadow and back home and we were soon setting up for the feast.

When we were satisfied with how it looked we added afew flowers to the table to freshen it up.

"Lets get ready!!!"Rebekah sang.

We both slipped into the dresses we had previously chosen i let my previously straightened hair fall down my shoulders.

And Rebekah put something that looked like eye-shadow on my eyelids a she beamed at me.

"Done"She said proud of her work.

-START SONG ABOVE-

I walked into the living room where we were all supposed to meet to got tot the feast I slowly walked into the room the short black train of the dress brushing the cobble floor as I walked once I entered I felt my stomach do a flip, Not less than 6 feet away from me was Niklaus mikaelson the reason most of the people i love were dead. I wanted to hate him but i couldn't it wasn't the man who was standing in-front of me who did all that.

I hadn't realized how long we had been staring at each other and the finally Rebekah smacked her brother on the head.

"Stop staring Nik"She said sharply.

A Blush crept up his cheeks as he smiled at me gently his eyes dancing in amusement and curiosity.

We began to make our way to the feasting point when i realized i had forgotten my necklace I quickly told Rebekah where i was going as i rushed back to the house.

I jogged down the stairs singing my favorite song at the top of my lungs because nobody was in the house.

"Achilles, Achilles come down"

I immediately sopped when i saw niklaus smiling st me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Do not stop on my account love"

"Sorry i didn't know anyone was there"

"I quite enjoy your voice"

I cursed myself as i felt the blood rush to my face.

"Shall i escort you back" He asked holding his arm out.

"I'd love that" I mentally slapped myself what the hell was i doing.

"I haven't asked your name milady"

"Im Bonnie, Bonnie bennet"

"Niklaus mikaelson" He said as he gently placed a kiss on my knuckles

"Rebekah never ceases to talk about you" I saw his lips tug into a smile in the moonlight.

"Rebekah never ceases to talk" We both chuckled and then walked in a comfortable silence.

"Do you have family?"Klaus asked breaking the silence

We stopped walking.

"No, my family was not from here My grandmother raised me and now shes gone"I said trying to prevent tears from forming in my eyes as i felt a pang of sadness in my heart.

"I'm sorry i should not have asked" He said as he began to walk again.

I reached for his arm pulling him to a stop.

"Its ok, I needed let that off my chest. Its still hard to talk about but I need to talk about it"I said softly.

I miss my grams and it hurts like hell.

"Dance with me" He said trying to change the mood.

"Dance?"

"Dance"He replied surely.

I nodded my head and took his hand, when he spun me i let our a giggle.

I lay my head on his chest as we danced tot the music coming from afar. Wherever his hand brushed my body i felt electricity.

I felt safe.

He dipped me and brought me back up and we were face to face.

All that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the distant music.

That is the moment I realized that this man in front of me was not the big bad wolf I had grown to know and in that moment I swore I would do everything in my power to stop him from becoming that monster."

"What are you thinking about he said staring into my eyes, Sending chils down my spine.

"You"I whispered before detaching myself from him scared of what i was feeling, I quickly jogged off to catch up with Rebekah and Elijah.