the first time you saw him...

(male character's name: Leonard)
(Female character's name: Sophie)
- Sophie's 19 years old.
- Leonard's 19 years old too.
- Cecil: 21 years old.  

* F. C:
Sophie was a sweet girl with pink hair and green eyes, she was traveling to a magical city, she was a white mage with many powers and she had the abilities to be a powerful mage, as a white mage she had the power to heal everyone if they were in danger, she had things to do in that city but suddenly, in the way, there was a handsome boy with silver hair who was a little hurt...  

Sophie: H-Huh?!?!? *surprised* hey!!! Are you ok?!?!? 

Cecil: y-yes... don't worry about me... that's not necessary... *tired* At least... I think so... *Worried* *feeling the pain* keep walking... I'm ok... Seriously...

This enemy Cecil was killing was kinda strange, it was hiding itself on the floor, and then it jumps to attack...

Sophie: no, you're not ok! You clearly can't battle in that situation!!! Let me help you!!! *Using her white magic*  

Cecil: *feeling better now* ... Thank you... Thank you so much... You're so kind... But really it wasn't necessary... However... Let me thank you later... Please... *Being gentle*

Sophie: hey! *Smiling* You don't have to- *surprised* *before she says something, Cecil kills the enemy he was battling moments ago*

The enemy jumped to attack Cecil again, but this time Cecil was reading it's movements, and he was able to kill it without problem using a special sword...

Sophie: *surprised* oh my... That was just... So amazing!... *Admiring Cecil*

Cecil: thank you... *Being gentle* it was not really that amazing... But thank you... What's your name?...

Sophie: ah!- *surprised* my name is sophie... Nice to meet you! *Smiling a little while closing her eyes*

Cecil: Nice to meet you too... *Holding her hand and kisses it* you saved me... my magic lady... Thank you... *Being gentle*

Sophie: do-don't be so dramatic hahaha *blushing* it was nothing seriously-

Cecil: even so... I have to do something for you... Let me thank you properly... Please... * Says in a handsome voice* where are you going?...

Sophie: o-oh! *Blushing* I am going to the magic city in front of this magic dessert! Why are you asking that?... 

Cecil: I am going to be your bodyguard now... *Being gentle*

Sophie: *impressed and blushing* H-Hey! I said that's not necessary!... Seriously!...

Cecil: please... Just let me thank you properly... *Serenity in his face but he's a little sad*

Sophie: A-ah! Ok then... *Blushing*

Cecil: I am going to protect you... I promise... Do you want to eat something from the magic city once we are there?...

Sophie: I said it's not necessary-

Cecil: I have money so just let me help you, please... *Being handsome and gentle*

Sophie: o-ok, you win!!! *Blushing* le-let's go!!!

And just like that... Sophie and Cecil are now friends or at least... Good partners...~