Chapter 11

-sunghoon's pov-

-sunghoon's pov-

The class ended and Me, Heeseung,  Jay, and Jungwon were heading to the rooftop which we always go there everyday. It's became like our original place not gonna lie. And about Niki, he went to bring some drinks with Sunoo.

Something crossed my mind as I was holding Jake's physics notebook. I suddenly remembered that I was about to give this back to him. luckily we were on our way to our place and the library was on the way itself. All I need was to find Jake now, he told that he will be there after the class. I needed to give him back the book which i took yesterday.

Walking through the hallways i saw Eunji entering the library. 'What? She's interested in studies?' I thought and laughed at her. my god eunji. I looked at her till she disappeared from my vision. Out of the blue, Heeseung suddenly chuckled and said,"We know that you were looking at.. Shin Eunji. Right? " he cleared his throat and laughed again. there they go again.

"Its not healthy for you bro. You might fall in l o v e~" Jungwon wiggled his eyebrows and then followed  by a laugh. Joining Jungwon, they all laughed and there was me, who was tired of their behavior. I sighed.

"Oh come on. That'll never happen" I rolled my eyes.

I told them to go first and so they did. I looked inside the library and there she was, she saw me and afterwards, had an intense eye contact in which the electric probably appeared just like in cartoons.

I broke the contact and looked around and saw a figure like Jake. Yes it was Jake but 'she' was sitting with him. Of all the people, she was sitting with him. 'Is she a flirt?' i thought as I saw them talking to each other. tf

I quickly approached them and kept the notebook which I was holding "Yo Jake." I called him and their both looked at me at the same time.

Her eyes met mine but I quickly broke that"Hmm who do we have here again?" I said moving my body closer to her

"Tsk  " She just rolled her eyes at me. Wait what?

"Anyways, come on bro we're waiting for you" I ignored her and went out.

or was I the one being ignored?

I seriously got 1k reads???Omg thank you so much!! im crying 😭😭

Omg thank you so much!! im crying 😭😭

edit: I miss those days. I was so happy:(