Chapter 16

Continuation of
Sunghoon's pov

Thank you mom.
I love you.

I replied and almost teared up. I missed her. Alot. I sighed.

Then i opened all of the message. "Happy birthday" And "happy birthday" and more "happy birthday"'s. I copied " Thank you" on my clipboard and replied to everyone the same thing cause i don't want to energy on these things.

I left my bed and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw no sight of Eunji. Maybe she left? I looked at the clock and Wtf im going to be late. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. Luckily i saw Jake on his car.

"Stop stop stop. Open the door" I forgot to breathe as i was running so fast.

"Hop in" He opened.

"Yah thank god. I was almost late. You're an angel" I said.

"Stop joking around. We're 10 minutes early" he laughed.

"What!? " I was confused.

Wait- if we are 10 minutes early then why did she left so early? Maybe she had some work.And about the clock? Oh i misunderstood -_-.

Eunji's pov

I left early cause i had to some work with Saemi at her house.Oh yeah, Me and Saemi, we have become close already and our talk is not awkward anymore like before haha. We finished our work and now we are at school already. And if you're wondering what am i talking about, it's about Maths. Cause i sucks at it they are helping me. Im such a useless friend. Don't you think?

I saw Jungwon and Niki from the other direction and they came to us. No its only Jungwon. Niki was with Sunoo. Sorry i didn't saw him.

"Annyeong noona" He smiled.

"Annyeong" I smiled and said.

"Yah Yang Jungwon, why only greeting her huh? Im here too! " Saemi waved her hands infront of him.

"Ahh Saemi noona is here too. Its that, my eyes automatically block ugly things so i didn't saw you too. " He said dramatically.

"Aish this boy" She showed her fist and the poor boy run away. She was also trying to catch him but i pulled her in her arms. "I can't stan this kid even for 1 minute" I laughed at them.