"Alright there Scarhead?"

I swooped down to snatch the quaffle out of the air, tucking it under my arm as Angelina and Katie followed behind me. Angelina pulled up above me, as I threw the quaffle high above my head for her to catch. She swiftly launched it into the far left hoop, out of the keepers reach. It bounced against the metal ring and fell through.

Cheers erupted from the crowd as we heard Lee's voice echo through the commentator mic, cheering us on before McGonagall cut him off.

I looked above me to see a bludger miss my head by a few inches on its way towards Harry. It was following him, not leaving him alone. I called out to Fred and George. "Boys! That bludger's gone funny! Stop it before it kills Harry!"

They both nodded, a serious scowl set on their faces. They flew to hover beside Harry, whacking away the bludger every time it came close. But the pesky ball of iron was relentless, every time one of the twins gave it a hearty whack, it just arced back around to try and hit Harry.

"Wood! Time out!" George shouted to Oliver, sweat glistening on his head from exertion. Oliver agreed, signalling to Madam Hooch then drawing us in for a team talk.

"We need to tell Madam Hooch. That bludger won't leave Harry alone and he can't catch the snitch if he's been knocked out by it" I ranted to the rest of the team. Wood looked torn, desperately wanting to carry on with the game.

Harry took a deep breath and began to speak. "Listen, with you two flying around me all the time" he gestured at the twins, who were stood side by side with crossed arms and identical heavy scowls etched into their faces. "The only way I'm gonna catch the snitch is if it flies up my sleeve. Take care of the rest of the team and let me handle the rogue bludger." Harry finished.

Both him and Wood looked to the rest of us for reassurance. I ended up agreeing with Harry, because I knew he could take care of himself and the sooner he caught the snitch the better.

"I think he's right" I said in a small voice. "He's going to lose his head!" Fred exclaimed, looking at me in disbelief over what I just said. "Oliver you can't allow this!" Angelina growled.

The rest of the team continued to squabble until we heard a whistle, signalling the end of our time out. "I hope you know what you're doing Harry" Wood said with a grave expression. Harry simply nodded, and tightened his grip on his broom.

Fred and George mounted their brooms, muttering to each other in anger. "Get the snitch or die trying" George grumbled to his twin. "Stupidest thing to tell him" Fred said in agreement. I knew that if Harry ended up getting hit by the tampered bludger, they would never forgive themselves.

I sighed and got on my broom, kicking off hard back into the air.

"Ready?" Madam Hooch looked to Wood who nodded, determination clear in his eyes.

I took my eyes off of Harry and focused on the plays Angelina, Katie and I had practiced so hard on. The Slytherins managed to get ahead, scoring every chance they got.

I was not going to let them win, no way. Kicking my brain into autopilot, I let my instincts take over. I flew over to block off one of the Slytherin chasers, grabbing the quaffle from under his arm and diving back towards their goals. Pucey swore under his breath and caught up to me, bracing himself and knocking into me from the side.

I kept my ground, and re adjusted my grip. I saw Katie on my right, so I passed her the quaffle as she soared into open space. The Slytherin chasers followed her, leaving me unguarded in front of the hoops.

She dropped the quaffle below her, straight into my waiting hands and I wasted no time in pelting it into the middle ring. As soon as I scored, I looked behind me to see Harry lunge at Malfoy.

His arm was hanging limply at his side, as his other one grasped out next to Malfoy's face. He closed his fist, and I rejoiced silently. But I shouldn't have.

Harry had no support on his broom, and fell forwards, tumbling to the ground. Someone in the stands screamed, and Harry fell into the muddy grass below.

He hit the ground with a sickening thud, looking as if he might pass out any second. I flew to meet him, dropping my broom to the floor and stumbling towards him.

"Aha, we won" he said in a whisper. The golden snitch was clasped in his hand, a dazed smile playing on his face. Lockheart rushed over, loudly announcing he could take care of him easily. I rolled my eyes, before taking a step in front of Harry to protect him.

"I think we should take him to Madam Pomfrey, after all, she is the expert." I said, raising my eyebrows at the clueless man who just chuckled at me. "Not to worry, miss Ellis, I'll put him back to normal in no time." He pushed me to the side, ignoring Harry's pleas for Lockheart to leave him alone and for us to take him to the hospital wing.

"Poor boy, doesn't know what he's saying." Lockheart grinned, pulling up his sleeves and drawing out his wand. "I really just need to go to the hospital wing" Harry moaned in pain and annoyance. "He should really, Professor" Wood stated, unable to wipe the grin off his face. Despite Harry being at the mercy of this idiot we called our teacher, Oliver seemed overjoyed at our win. "What a capture Harry, your best yet I'd say" he continued.

Unable to watch this scene any longer, I turned to find Fred and George. They were attempting to wrestle the bludger back into the box. George held his weight on it as Fred then fastened the metal chains around it. They slammed the box shut, before walking over to meet me.

Fred noticed the expression on my face, and he pulled me into a tight hug. "He'll be ok, love. I mean he's the chosen one after all" he chuckled. I smiled, despite the circumstances.

I heard someone behind me shout in a dramatic voice. "Brackium Immendo!" I turned my head to see Harry with a no longer broken arm. Instead, it was rubbery and limp. Ron prodded Harry with his finger, and the sad excuse for an arm jiggled. "You've removed his bones!" Ron shouted at the Professor in disgust.

Lockheart told him to take Harry up to see Madam Pomfrey so she could 'tidy him up'. They hurried off back into the castle, as Lockheart dusted off his sleeves, smiling at groups of girls who were watching him in a mixture of fascination and disbelief.

I shook my head in repulsion before I looked back at the twins. "At least we won" George remarked with a bright grin. "We did indeed Georgie" Fred nodded. "Don't think the Slytherins are too happy about that" I ended, smirking at the green crowd who looked furious.

I threw an arm over each twin as we walked towards the changing rooms. Beating Slytherin and wiping the smug looks off their faces had put me in a mood of pure elation.