Chapter 1

Bella and April have worked together in Channel Six for awhile. The surprising thing about Bella, though, was that she is the youngest worker in Channel Six at the age of 19.

She and April stuck with each other for the whole time, they were inseparable. Especially after that night of saving the turtles and Splinter, Bella had gone through the pain of growing long, magnificent, snow white wings with black staining the tips. Bella had to live through a whole night of pain, April had comforted her through the whole of it though.

Now Bella had to wear a jacket that could hide her wings well enough to not be judged or bullied, the jacket was made of a black leather with a grey zip hoodie sewn inside.

April had helped her with that, and Bella was lucky enough that her wings blend into her skin to be pressed down flat with different jackets. Both girls had no idea as to how or why she had wings. What was strange also is that in her wings were many hidden blades that are very sharp, all covered in white and black feathers. They only reveal themselves on command.

Whilst working for Channel Six, April had taken an interest in the Foot Clan activities, so Bella would sneak out of their apartment at times and go battle some of the Foot Clan and get information from them and best as she could. After returning from her 'night walk' she comes back with deep cuts and bruises that she hid well enough for April to not see. Bella trained herself in Ninjutsu specifically as she moved better with it, and so she could help protect the people of New York too. Bella now has scars littering her body, slowly turning her to the insecure side of her, especially her insecurity about her body.

Bella denies it, but she was very beautiful. Everyone would tell her so, but would just smile and thank them for the compliment. She became a beautiful woman, with a well sculpted body that stayed strong and sturdy. Her face glowed with smooth, tanned skin, pink and plump lips, upturned shaped eyes.

Her eyes had one brown iris and the other had a mix with blue, brown and green. The winged girl's hair shaping her heart shaped face perfectly.

The colour of her luscious locks is a dirty blond shade, long, wavy tresses. They would bounced around her shoulders elegantly. Bella was flawless, despite her scars.

For Bella her personality was kind, comforting and safe feeling. She gave off a warm and soft aura. The mutant girl always wore a smile, a smile that brightened up a room, her laugh was so melodious that it sometimes turns heads and makes them smile.

Mostly her hobbies are singing and drawing. She kept a light brown Gibson guitar on a stand, a display book full of music sheets, underneath a diary where she wrote her songs.
Putting her emotions into her music and her art, always helped express hard emotions to explaining. Under her bed was also her foldable bow and leather sheath of arrows. Bella always made sure to keep that hidden from April, and their new roommate.

Now, getting back to the present...

Right now Bella and April were at the docks in Brooklyn, April being more determined to get more story details on the Foot Clan's activity. April ran after the irked worker, note book and pen in hand. Bella followed after April, making sure she didn't get in trouble.

"Mr. Rivetti, Mr. Rivetti!" April called after the annoyed, middle aged man. "Mr. Rivetti, please!"

"You're the most persistent human I've ever met in my life!" Mr. Rivetti said to April, annoyed that he was being bothered by her. "I swear, look I already told the cops everything, all right?"

"But maybe there's a detail you could've forgotten to share with the police?" April pushed on, wanting more to the story.

"Sweetheart you don't forget something like that! Ten guys storm in here, broad daylight, forced us to the ground at gunpoint, and these are restricted chemicals!" The worker continued," Benzyl Cyanide and some deaminating agents too, you don't just buys this stuff even in the black market-"