Fun at NCIS Headquarters

You arrive at the NCIS headquarters, and it's all dark. You see the orange walls, and the pictures of the most wanted criminals.

Gibbs runs over to his desk, and grabs his extra pair of glasses.

"Alright, I just needed these." Gibbs said showing them to you.

You walk over to his desk, and you sit on it.

"You wanna have a little fun while we're here?" You say to Gibbs, grabbing his tie, and pulling it so he's in front of you.

"Y/N, this is my desk...I can't.."Gibbs said.

You move back further onto his desk and your open your legs wide.

You lick your fingers and put them near your wet folds, and you stare into Gibbs' eyes.

"Oh you know I can't resist your pussy, babe." Gibbs said.

He dove down and pushed your dress up, so it was out of his way.

You grabbed his thin silver hair, as he pushed his tongue inside of you, and moved it all around, curling it and using one finger to rub your clit.

"Uh...Uh...Yes...Daddy! Fuck...UH!!!" You moan and scream as loud as you can, feeling so much pleasure at once.

Gibbs comes up for air and smiles at you.

He spits on your pussy, and you feel his spit sliver down your slit.

He dives back in, and continues to somehow suck and lick everywhere you need it.

You close your eyes, holding Gibbs' head between your legs, and cumming multiple times.

You hear footsteps faintly, but you can't focus on anything going on around you, since your constantly being pleasures by the love of your life.

"Oh my god." You hear a voice say, that isn't Gibbs.

You open your eyes, and you see Tony and Tim standing in front of Tony's desk.

Gibbs quickly removes himself and stands up.

He has a wet spot in his pants, and you figure he probably came while going down on you.

"Uh...boss we're sorry we'll...uh...we'll leave." Tim said, turning around and hitting the elevator button multiple times.

Gibbs wipes his lips off, and looks at you, and covers your wetness back up with your dress.

"Get out of here DiNozzo, you weren't supposed to be here." Gibbs said.

"Boss...we were just grabbing some old pictures I had...I'll leave now." Tony said, running to get in the elevator, behind it closed.

"Holy...shit...Jethro...they saw." You said, out of breath, feeling numb.

"Yeah. I know." He said, looking ashamed. "I'm their boss, and they just saw me eating you out on my desk..." He said.

"Jethro...I'm sorry...I mean..." You say, realizing how bad this must look for him.

"Ah, I don't care. I love you, and well, it's my desk!" He said, laughing.

You laugh a bit, feeling amazing.

"Let's head home, babe." Gibbs said, helping you off his desk.

Your legs were shaking, making it hard for you to walk.