How Much of a Dom and a Sub They Are

A/N - Hey y'all! Just wanted to post something cause I had a random burst of inspiration lmao. Btw, for those of you that are arcana fans, I posted the very first chapter of my arcana preferences but it's just for the boys cause I have no inspiration for them but I'll be working on adding them to the preferences.

Kylo Ren-

If you think this boy is more of a dom than a sub then I got some news for you cause oh honey. Oh, honey. He very rarely doms. He honestly doesn't like doming or taking control in the bedroom much. He only does it when you're really sad and depressed and not at all motivated to do anything. He's not even really doming that much, it's more like vanilla sex where he ain't being a submissive little slut and you're not totally owning him. Not that you don't own him 24/7, cause you totally do, but you're too upset to tie him up and make him get on his knees and beg or anything like that so it's more making love than fucking.

Rey-

Dom through and through, impossible for her to be a sub, that's just it. Period. End of story.

Finn-

Y'all are vanilla as fuck cause Finn is too innocent to be as kinky as Kylo or Rey, he might have one or two kinks but eh. He's always the closest you can get to a sub though.

Poe-

I have a feeling like if Poe is your favorite on this list then you are most likely a switch, and so is he. Like you're both 50/50 when it comes to being a dom or a sub so it just depends on your mood.

Luke-

I'm kinda getting ace vibes from Luke, but if he weren't then he'd be like 75% a sub and 25% a dom so you usually dom but if one of you feels like spicing things up then he'll be the dom.

Anakin-

This man is a dom, 100%.

Obi-Wan-

He's more of a dom, but he's not like a rough dom and isn't very kinky so it's not really noticeable.