#LoveMagui65

10-10

iMessage

Cj:

Hi.

I know you don't want to talk to me anymore after what I did and what happened earlier. I'm sorry if I was rude to your boyfriend.

I'm sorry for ditching you... for everything.

I want to explain and I don't think if I even deserve to talk to you. It already happened and I can't do anything to take that back but here I am, placing another bet on the table. I'm a fucking coward and I'm not going to deny that.

For the first time in my life, I was scared.

You're too good for me, Magui. But do you know what's funny? I keep wanting more. You make me want to be good because you're too good. So innocent. But I'm every bad thing, Magui. So I tried to distance myself from you because I know I'll hate it if something will happen to you. I don't want to drag your name onto the dirt.

But when I saw you with him. I totally lost it. I didn't like it. And it's ridiculous how I go crazy when it's about you.

Let's talk please?

I'm outside your house. Gideon gave me an earful again. I deserve it though.

But I won't force you if you don't want to. Just let me stay here for a while... message me if you're ready to talk.

I'll wait, Magui. Lagi kitang hihintayin.