#LoveMagui75

10/24
Letter#7

Hi Cj,

This is so weird that up until now... I'm still writing a letter for you. Now I think about it, before I know it, you changed a little... unbelievably. The way your dark eyes bore unto the sun dip over the edge of some broken high-rise, and your playful chuckles that I swear to God, I dreamt to hear it again.

I struggled so hard to focus, trying to remember that I'm mad at you.

Maybe someday you will forget how the lowlying clouds that block the stars, covering the sky in shades of gray and black... how you cried silently on my shoulders. Thank you for opening up and I'm sorry if I was quiet the whole time. Hindi ko din kasi alam ang sasabihin ko. I still don't know things about you and so were you to me.

And I thought of Elijah... while his words are strong. His voice is gentle and calm. It's strange he makes me feel at ease. Sa totoo lang, hindi siya mahirap magustuhan... but why can't I bring myself to like him?

Hanggang sa namalayan ko na lang na tumatakbo na ko papunta sa'yo. When I saw you cry, leaving my feelings unconveyed, I realized you must have been showing a lonely expression somewhere... when you were saying such cold-hearted words...

Because there are some things that are worse to feel than simply feeling nothing, Cj. So cry until there are no tears left to shed.

And maybe... just maybe I can dry your tears some other day.

Love,

Magui