2

It's been a month since Yoongi met Jimin. That was a long time for him to forget about him, given that he often forgot things that happened even a week before. But Jimin still occupied a large portion of his thoughts.

He swore he could still smell his scent around him. How could he even forget the floral scent that is just too sweet for him to handle? He even went to that cafe again, hoping to bump into him but luck seemed to not be on his side.

The cloudless sky and winter breeze was quick to catch his eye, he looked up at the clear sky. The birds seemed to have fun chasing each other in the vast sky. He looked at them with an envious reaction, if only he could be free like them too.

" Having a break ?"
The sudden interruption made the pen fall onto the ground, Yoongi stands up absentmindedly as a reflex.
" Ahh hyung-nim you scared me."
He sits back on the seat, fixing up the messy papers a bit to look presentable.

" So how's the work for the new article going on?”
Soo cheol leans down over Yoongi's desk hoping to see any worthy piece of paper.

" Did you find any willing couple ?"
He eyes the crumpled piece of paper lying on the floor, Yoongi was quick to follow his gaze and throw it in the dustbin.

" Guess I'm just on a bad side with my luck." He says in a sarcastic tone.
" You know I'll give you one more week before I hand over the project to Heesung."
Yoongi looks surprised at that, not knowing if he was just joking or being serious.

Soo cheol just gave him a nod and left after giving his warning, satisfied with the reaction.
If Yoongi was stressed before he's double stressed now. He and Heesung had always been at war because of the articles and he's not willing to give this one to him.

He pulls on his hairs hoping that somehow it'll help him with his problem.

-

He walks with heavy steps in the cold night, the cold wind making his cheeks freeze, a beer would be the best solution right now. He heads over to a nearby convenience store, looking for the beer. He needs it to relieve his stress and what better way to relieve stress than to get drunk.

He puts a whole package of canned beer in the basket now looking for some snacks that will go well with it. Just as he was about to pick one, someone else's hand grabbed it making his hand fall over theirs.

" Ah sorry."
He quickly retorts his hand back but freezes on seeing the face that he had been wanting to see for the past weeks.

" Oh? Yoongi hyung!"
This time Jimin is looking more cozier than before, wearing his bear pajamas and an overcoat with a scarf wrapped around his neck, making him look smaller than he already is.

" We met again."
Yoongi tries not to show any excitement, not wanting to seem too desperate in front of the younger.

" Do you live around here ?"
Since Jimin’s here at this hour it makes him think that maybe he lives nearby.
Jimin nods at that now heading towards the cash counter with his groceries in his hand.

" Yeah just 5 blocks away."
He gestured towards the left side of the store, opposite to Yoongi's house.

The night had grown too dark, they didn't get to talk much. The chilly weather was another reason to head back home early but Yoongi wanted to stay with Jimin. They stood outside the convenience store ready to bid goodbyes.

" We actually live nearby, guess I'll see you around."
Jimin smiles, turning around to face the opposite direction than Yoongi's.

Yoongi's watches as Jimin's figure becomes smaller and smaller, the floral scent decreasing with every step. His conscience told him to do something to stop him.

" Jimin."
He screams, making Jimin stop and turn back.
" Did you find the donor ?"
Jimin looked at him with a weird expression , not knowing why he was asking that question.

He replies with a head shake, Yoongi felt relieved at that. A smile creeping on his face as he runs towards Jimin.

" I'll be the donor."
He takes Jimin's hands in his own, trapping them between his big ones as he assures Jimin with a smile, who kept staring at him with big doe eyes, trying to gulp the lump in his throat.