1#She Was My World

*******In Korea *****

Someone's POV ***

Its being a eight months that chaeyoung lose mina. After she lose mina she became wasted again and again this time it became more difficult to get her back to the personality.

Nayeon, jeongyeon tried their hard but all the time they were failed. She go back to her old life.

Drinking, fucking girls staying in the club until morning she was totally wasted.

She will bring a lady to sleep with her every day. But one day she realized that she have one at home already.

Soo when ever she got wasted she use somi as her meat. She slept with her. And that's what somi needs too.

Somi act like they are dating but from Chaeyoung's side she is just a fuck partner.

Somi trying her best to become her girlfriend since chaeyoung is single again. But its doesn't work.

Nothing works on her. Chaeyoung still crying over mina. Everyday visiting Mina's grave.

Everyday visiting cousins and every day she will visit the club.

That's her daily routines. Recently she started going work but don't stay long.

Rose always worried about her. All of them. Because chaeyoung became a sooo different person she became a rough and rude person.

She doesn't talk to anyone. But in front of cousins she is a soft person.

And the cousins was debuted in new group call NIZIU. the best thing is both of tjem are in the same girl group.