10# Best Thing I Ever Did

Someone's POV*

"whoo whoo whoo.. What the fuck is going on??"

"shhhhhh..stop shouting they will wake up" nayeon pulled jeongyeon out from the room.

"waah did you see what i see there in the room? On our bed?"

"yes i saw.."

"waah... What's going on i don't understand ?"

"me too" nayeon said and sit on the sofa.

"let them to stay like that let's see what they will tell when they woke up" jeongyeon said and she turn on the tv

----------

Chaeyoung's POV***

I feel soo comfortable and i really should buy a mattress same like this. I really don't want to wake up i want to lay on this for forever.

But why i can feel something more soft. I open my my eyes and is this a dream.. Aohh fuck i should stop drinking im day dreaming.

i don't want to wake up from this dream I pinch my cheek but its hurt soo badly. And is this real? Mina is sleeping beside me? And she is hugging me?? And i check inside the blanket She is half naked?? What the fuck what's happening here.

Finally i can see her this much closer again. I missed you my love. Soo much you can't even imagine that. I love you soo much my angel soo much like crazy i can't talk i just want to look at you.

I wanna stop the time now. I wanna be with you like this for forever.

Im scared that what when you woke up you will be cold to me like same.

I wanna touch her pointed nose. Her big visible mole on her nose Bridge her mole under her lips her.

I wanna kiss her lips i wanna kiss her crown and say im here my love. I want to say that i wait you and i can wait for you until i die. But im being soo scared of losing you again my love.

i don't wanna move from the bed either. Because im scared that i will wake you up. And you will run away from me.

Why minari you give me hard time. But even though its hurt im willing to love you again and again. I guess i just born to love you.

Im just always yours love. I don't mind you being with someone else i can pray for your happiness. But i was always yours and i will be always yours.

I feel that mina was moving i close my eyes immediately. She move a bit and i can feel her cold palm on my forehead.

Is she checking my temperature? Did i got sick? That's why she is here?? I guess i should get sick every day.

"you can open your eyes. I know you are awake" she said she what? Did she know that im awake? Ahhh shit again.. We will feel awkward again. I slowly open my eyes to see her. She is still in my embrace.

"do you feel good now?" she ask me i wanna say yes but what the fuck.. Where the fucking words. Why i can't talk.

Instead of talking im shake my head as yes. She gave me her magical smile. Fuck did she smiled at me? She try to stand up but i hug her once again.

" little more longer please little more" that's what came out from my mouth. She didn't replied me. I lift my head to see her face she nod as Okey. I place my head on her chest.

Her heart beat is soo unstable. I don't know. But i love hearing her heart beat Its reminds me our old days. Loving you is the best thing i ever did. But i faiWithout knowing me tears are falling.