15# Let You Go

Somi's POV ***

I prepare lunch for chaeyoung its been a days that we did spend our time together. I knock the door and open it. I saw chaeyoung is kissing a lady in the office. What tha hack who hell is that bitch.i can't see her face because she was facing her back to me. I walk to them and i hold that lady's wrist and pull her down from the table. The person i saw makes me scared and my whole body feel cold. I withdraw my hand from her immediately

"chaeyoung ah~~mi.. Mi.. " i try to talk words are stuck in my tongue aether.

"somi.. Yes its mina" chaeyoung said its mina?? But how how its happened. Is this a dream what and why she is her

"but...how..."

"its long story i will tell you later" mina is here soo who the fuck died in her place. What the fuck is happening.

"ohh.. I will leave chaeyoung i will come another time" i said

"already?? You just came.. Let's have lunch together" chaeyoung ask me. But i don't wanna stay here any longer.

"next time chaeyoung" i said and i leave. While i was waiting for the elevator i make a call.

"hellooo somi shi.. After long time" he replied me

"what the fuck.. You fucking stupid.. What mina is doing here"

"what you talking about?"

"you fucking idiot. She is not died she is here.. Here in Korea and with chaeyoung. What the fuck is happening. I told you to kill mina not someone else and i paid you more than i promise to you"i said and elevator was open i look inside i saw from the mirror in the elevator chaeyoung was standing behind me. I saw my car key on her hand.

In sudden she grabbed my wrist and pull me and slap me on my left cheek. I deserve it i hold my left cheek im sad more than the pain. She heard it all and she is totally disappointed about me right now i know. After she slapped me she threw my car key to me and she just left me. I grabbed my car key from the floor

Chaeyoung's POV ***

"chaeyoung ah.. I guess this for her" mina handle me a car key. Yea this for somi she dropped it.

"i will give to her Okey" i said and mina nodded. I ran after somi to give back her key. She was in a call i try to call but she was busy soo i walk towards her.

""you fucking idiot. She is not died she is here.. Here in Korea and with chaeyoung. What the fuck is happening. I told you to kill mina not someone else and i paid you more than i promise to you" that's what i heard when i go near to her. I was just behind her when she shout. In the same time i got soo mad when elevater is open she saw me from the mirror. She turned i grabbed her wrist and pull her to me and slapped her. She try to talk but i don't need any excuse right now. I feel disgusting. Having a friend like this is disgusting. I throw the key to her and went back to my office. Im soo sad and mad at the same time. I feel soo bad hearing that somi try to kill mina because of me. How greedy she is. She is evil. When i went inside the cabin i saw mina was looking outside view from the window. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist place my chin on her shoulder.