6#up No More

--------someone's POV - - - - - -

"Are you fucking kidding me guys?? Ha?? Its mean you guys knew that she was alive and you fucking hide it from me?? What the fuck???" chaeyoung took the glass from the table and hit the table with the glass.. Glass breaks in to pieces and Chaeyoung's hand is bleeding too.

That makes nayeon and jeongyeon scared. Jeongyeon try to reach her to make her calm. And she can see blood is dropping from her hand.

"chaeyoung ah.. Please calm down your hand is bleeding.. Please let's me see it ah??" jeongyeon grab chaeyoung wrist by chaeyoung slap her hand.

"stay away from me... Why why you did that to me? I thought we are family?"

"chaeyoung ah... We did this for your good" jeongyeon said

"what the fuck you talking about?.. Did you ever see i was happy past year? Did you??" chaeyoung hold jeongyeon's collar and pull her

"chaeyoung ah~~~leave her.. We don't have choice chaeyoung ah" nayeon is try to make separate them while crying. It's first time they fought and its first time they saw chaeyoung was angry like this.

"chaeyoung ah let's talk ha?" jeongyeon said

"what else you have to talk? Ha?? You fucking traitor.. You betrayed me. How could you? How could you do that to me? Chaeyoung release jeongyeon's collar and kneels down in front of her while holding jeongyeon's hand. She start crying soo hard.

" why why you did this to me? Why?" chaeyoung ask while crying jeongyeon kneel down in front of her and hug her. Nayeon join them. Three of them are crying together.

"chaeyoung ah.. She is gonna get married" jeongyeon said and chaeyoung break the hug.

"what??? What she??"

"yes.. The guy you saw with her it's her fiancee and next month their marriage" jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung push jeongyeon and stand up. Without telling anything she left the room.

------------

"what the fuck is going in my life? Ah god?? Is this not too much??you always being unfair to me why?? "she drink her ' AUNT ROBERTA'

(AUNT ROBERTACONSIDERED TO BE THE STRONGEST COCKTAIL IN THE WORLD, THIS DRINK CONTAINS 100% ALCOHOL, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MIXERS WHATSOEVER

(AUNT ROBERTA
CONSIDERED TO BE THE STRONGEST COCKTAIL IN THE WORLD, THIS DRINK CONTAINS 100% ALCOHOL, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MIXERS WHATSOEVER.
GIN, VODKA, ABSINTHE, BRANDY AND BLACKBERRY LIQUOR ARE MIXED TOGETHER IN EQUAL PARTS ARE USED TO CREATE THIS LETHAL MIX.
ACCORDING TO ANCIENT FOLKLORE, THE DRINK WAS CREATED BY THE DAUGHTER OF A SLAVE OWNER IN 1800S ALABAMA. ‘ROBERTA WAS SAID TO HAVE FLED HER ABUSIVE HOME BEFORE TURNING TO PROSTITUTION. SHE THEN MOVED ON TO THE MOONSHINE BUSINESS WHERE SHE USED TO SELL THIS DRINK TO HER CUSTOMERS LOOKING TO DROWN THEIR SORROWS.’

GIN: 40 PER CENT ALCOHOL
VODKA: 40 PER CENT ALCOHOL
BRANDY: 40 PER CENT ALCOHOL
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR: 40 PER CENT ALCOHOL
ABSINTHE: 45 PER CENT ALCOHOL)