#18 Until I Make You Mine( Final Chapter)

Mina's POV ***

Its really hard to hide the feelings for her i still want her.

Trying to be rude to her is not working because she doesn't care about my anger. Soo i decided to stop pretending that Im angry.

I grab her nape and pull her back to me and kiss her again. She replied me immediately. At first it was just genuine and slow but later one we kissed like we were craving for each other.

She lead me to lay on the seat and she climb on me without breaking our kiss. I missed her, i missed my chaeyoungie.

Tears are falling from my eyes she stopped moving and withdraw her lip on mine. She look at me then wipe my tears from her thumb.

"im sorry minari... Im soo sorry i regarding that i leave you.. And i promise you mina i will never let you go.Even you want to go i will never let you go.." chaeyoung said and kiss my temple i just pull her to hug.

"you forgave me?" she whispered to my ear. I push her bit away and she look at me while pouting

"no.. Who said" i look away from her showing her.. She suck my earlobe

"really you don't??" she ask

"yes i don't"

"okey then" she said and she tried to stand i pull her from her tank top and kiss her.

"can you stop talking for a while.. You talk too much" i said between our kiss. I can feel that she smiles between the kiss.

And she replied to kiss.. She try to touch my inner part but i hold her hand and she look at me breaking our kiss. I shake my head as don't.

"its not a good day today for that chaeyoung ah....." she smile and just sit down. I did the same.

"that's why you were soo sensitive" she said i just smile shyly.

-------------+

Chaeyoung's POV ***

"yaa you ostrich wht kind of location you gave to us ah?? We almost lost in the forest" i ask while placing all the things that was in the car.

"soo soo what happened??" she came to me. She look at me because im still in my tank top. She  put her arm on my shoulder while pushing me to the kitchen

"tell me the details"

"what details? No way is it your plan?" i ask her and she covery lips from her index finger.

"Shhhhh... Don't shout you dumb" she said while looking behind us. I hug her and she was startled

"ohh for what this??" she ask me i tighten our hug.

"for everything you did" i said and she pat my back

"i told you that i will help you.. Soo what happened and how is it?"

"she is okey now i know i make her suffer but not anymore"

"what you gonna do?"

"i will do something she never expect and for that i need you help also" i said and smile and i saw mina went to my room in upstairs

"i will come back" i said and i follow mina. She leave door open soo its mean she knows that i will follow her.

She was standing beside the window.no more rain now but still lighting and looks like she is enjoying the views. I walked to her closing the door behind. I gave her back hug place my chin on her shoulder. She hold my hands tight

"chaeyoung ah"

"mm"

"this time i will not let you go" i kiss her nape.