9# mistake

Mina's POV***

I woke up early because im the early bird always. I took my mobile and chat with chan.

He already send soo many massages. He miss me already. Me too i miss him. I use to see his face every day.

Today is the second day i didn't saw him. After chatting with him i keep my mobile again on the side table and stretched my body ahhh...

Refreshing. I saw chaeyoung is still sleeping on the couch.

I got down from the bed and stand next to her. She is sleeping her mouth is open. She is adorable.

Yahh mina why you keep looking at her. I slapped myself And walk to the washroom. I did my morning routine and came out.

When i came out chaeyoung wasn't there in the couch anymore. Maybe she went back. I took new clothes from my closet and keep on the bed.

I remove my pajama and try to reach my bra on the bed. And sudden the door was open. I look back and saw chaeyoung is inside the room.

Im fully naked. She immediately turned around and i took my clothes and ran to the washroom again. This is soo embarrassing

I look at my self im soo red. My face is looks like a tomato

Chaeyoung's POV***

I woke up hearing closing the washroom door. I checked my mobile i guess i left it in downstairs. I get up lazily and went down to take my mobile from the bag.

Looks like no one was awake. I drank water in the kitchen and went back to room. When i open the door i saw mina. But is she ahh i did it again.. She is fully naked.

Waah what a good timing Daebak, yahh yahh chaeyoung ahh come to sense she is not your minari anymore stop being pervert

I snapped our eyes meet but she took her clothes and ran to the washroom and locked it. What i have done. Why i didn't knock before i enter.

I hit my forehead from my palm "auchh" its hurt. I hold my forehead because i hit hard. I sit on the couch and check my mails.

Waahhh before i like to go work and make my self busy at work. But now i hate going to work. Why. I think i need to take short leave.i just want to take rest.

She came out from the washroom. I looked at her eyes there is something on her eyes she looks shy but why. Is the because of what happened earlier? Should i apologize? I guess i should do.

"ohhh mina im i I m sorry about earlier... Ohh i should knock" i said she didn't even looked at me she fold her blanket and arranged her bed. After all she looked at me

"yes you should" she just said like that to me and leave the room. That word hurts me Really. I didn't meant it. She can say it nice to me.

im upset now like fuck. I didn't even wash my self i went down and i took my bag. I saw nayeon was in the kitchen she was about to talk but im not in mood to talk. Soo i just leave i don't want to stay.

Someone's POV***

Nayeon was in the kitchen making her morning coffee and mina join her. She saw Mina's face was bit angry.

"anything happened?" nayeon ask mina was keep making her coffee not longer chaeyoung walk down from the stairs.

Nayeon was about to talk but she didn't get time to talk chaeyoung just took her bag and went out. She heard that her car engine start.

She just looked at mina. She can feel that something is not right.

"why don't she sleep at her house?" nayeon was about to leave the kitchen but mina talk. Nayeon turned back