5# Hell And Heaven

*****someone's POV in korea *****

"what the heck.. What the heck are you doing in Thailand?" jeongyeon shout while standing immediately from her seat..

"whoow whoow whoow.. Cool down...hey i came here with girls.. They have concert here. And again mako got injured.. That's why im asking if you have any friends in Bumrungrad hospital. Because we brought her here."

"why you didn't told me that you were going?" i call you but you were busy maybe you didn't answer my call. And i was in a hurry to flight. Because i almost missed it. "

****Flashback ****

" yaaaaaahhh you sleepy head still sleeping??? "yeri shout out. And chaeyoung open her eyes widely to look what's going. And she saw angry yeri is standing in front of her and her hboth hands on her waist..

" whyyyy?? Still early let me sleep more. I sleep late "chaeyoung said and hide her face inside the pillow.

" yaaa flight is 10.45...its 9 already "yeri shout again

" what flight.. What you.. Omy girls.. Shit shit shit I forgot.. "chaeyoung stand on her bed and start moving..

" yaah yahh get down and go get ready. Fast fast.. "chaeyoung jump from the bed and ran in to thw washroom. She came out within 20 minutes. And here she go she is ready. Long light blue jeans and brown long-sleeved T.. With light makeup and specs. She looks cool.

" let's go let's go.. Its 9.25.."chaeyoung was in a rush now

" yaah clothes??? "

" ahhhh no need.. I will buy something to where when we reached there. No choice. "chaeyoung took her hand bag

" now i know why rose leaves this position ahhhh... I can see how stressful this job... "

" yaaah she just leave me because she wants to be with jisoo. Not because of me. "

" okey okay let's go now... "

Currently they are in the airport

"yahh take this" yeri gave Chaeyoung's passport to her.

"ohh i almost forgot"

----in Thailand - - - -

"yaahhh this hotel is looks nice.." yeri said while looking around their room. They booked one room for both since the rooms are cery big and luxury.

"of course i paid for it" chaeyoung said and smirk.

"yahh you better go shower.. I will give you pajama from me.. I have extra one. And i will give this clothes to dry clean. Because its new" yeri point at the new clothes they bought from the mall before they came to the hotel..

"ahh im excited about tomorrow" chaeyoung

"did you contact them?"

"i did.. But now maybe they are busy in practice. I call momo earlier. She said that everything is fine until now"