8# I Need To

Someone's POV*

"are you sure about it?" ban chan ask

"yes... I really want to"

"i wnat you to be with your family really i do. But im worried because you will be alone there.. Can i come with you??"

"don't worry about me i have bunch of friends there.. And they are kind. I will be fine.. Please"

"okey then.. I will let you go. But i will miss you sok much my princess"

"i will miss you too"

"i really want to meet them chan.im happy that knowing i have family. Im not a orphan anymore"

"you were not orphan and you are not. Okey im here always for you.. And i can't wait until you become mine sharon." ban chan hug her tightly.

------

" soo is she going to stay in your home? "chaeyoung ask from jeongyeon while pouting

" of course i have her full custody "

" woow.. "chaeyoung smile and jeongyeon was happy seeing her friend is happy again. she is worried too because she doesn't know until when it will last.

" i will help you guys to arrange the room for her. Mm?? "chaeyoung ask

" i think no need. We can do it chaeyoung since jeongyeon is still on her leave "nayeon said. She saw chaeyoung's puppy face. She wants to be with mina..chaeyoung was driving and she was looking at mina from the mirror since mina was in back seat with nayeon..

" chae you smol bean drive properly.. Look straight "jeongyeon hit Chaeyoung's back head.

" yaahh don't call me smol bean you ostrich "

" ohhhhh our old. Chaeng is back" nayeon said and mina look at chaeyoung from side. Mina also taking glance at the younger time to time. Nayeon saw that and smirk.

"chaeyoung ah.. I will pick up mako and miihi later" jeongyeon said

"why?? I will do it" chaeyoung shout in the car

"no i will do it. Yeri said that you need to attend a important meeting. Soo please do it. I can manage it with nayeon"

"yaahhh i want to be with them too.. I miss being together" chaeyoung said and she steal glance at mina from the mirror.

"you can.. Maybe next time..." chaeyoung didn't say anything she just keep drive.

She stopped the car in front of the house. And she took Mina's luggage out from the car. Nayeon open the gate and went inside while jeongyeon was following her with their bags.

" i can do it.."mina said and try to take luggage from chaeyoung.

" no i will. Please let me do it for you "she obey to her. Chaeyoung bring the luggage with her and mina follow her.she keep Mina's luggage in her room. That room was for chaeyoung. But now mina will use it. Mina looks around and she saw in the room there is soo many pictures on the wall. Group pictures, her single picture she went near the wall and touch the pictures on the wall while smile on her face. She noticed that there is so many pictures that she is with chaeyoung.. Their hugging, kissing and the picture that they took it when mina came to Chaeyoung in the rain day.. She look at chaeyoung

 She look at chaeyoung