14# I Want You

Mina's POV***

This things makes me more stress I thought that she will tell me that cancel my wedding.. But instead of that she said that she wanted to see me in wedding too. What's going on.

I don't wanna hurt chan too. This is wrong mina. You did wrong and now you can't turn back. I really don't know what to do. I check my self from the mirror before i go outside.

My eyes were swollen and maybe nayeon will suspect that something happen. I wear t-shirts and short. When i go down table was ready and jeongyeon also here for lunch i feel jealous seeing this couple. They are soo sweet to each other. And jeongyeon use to annoy nayeon always but they love each other soo much.

"mina come let's eat.." nayeon call me and i walk to the tabel. Chaeyoung was there too but she doesn't talk. I don't know what's going on in her mind too.we both sit cross to each other.

Why she looks awkward. And i saw nayeon is stealing glance at me. What happened?? Did something happened? I look at chaeyoung our eyes meet but she focused on her plate again

"soo... Mina why don't you try to visit your cousins?" jeongyeon ask. Actually i was planning to visit them. But im scared that they will be angry to me again.

"i was thinking jeongyeon but i don't know how to go and i was just scared to go alone" i said and look at chaeyoung

"why don't you call chaeyoung.. She will.. Right chaeyoung" nayeon said and hit me from her elbow.

"ohh.... Ohhh if she want" chaeyoung said. Looks like something happened i need to know what is the reason of theis awkward situation.

"soo can you bring me chaeyoung?"

"of course i will... Just tell me when you want to go i will company you"

"soo today?? Today can we??" i ask and she look at me. She didn't say anything but nod as yes. We need talk soo better going outside

"after finished lunch get ready i will talk to momo about we are going to their dorm maybe we can bring them for dinner"chae said

" okey i will"

Chaeyoung's POV***

Its awkward because nayeon and jeongyeon knows about me and Mina's things. But more than that i feel bad about what we talked in the room About her marriage...

Im sad i can't even explain to anyone but i don't show it because if nayeon and jeongyeon knows about it it will be more bad. I don't know what they will do.

When mina came out from the room i know nayeon noticed that Mina's eyes was swollen. And nayeon hit me from her leg under the table and when i look at her she pointed mina from her eyes. I just don't wanna talk about it. And i shake my head signaling as don't ask anything. They agreed

Jeongyeon ask her that if ahe will visit her cousins. And i told her that i will talk to momo. And i did but momo said that kids will be bit busy today..

Soo we cancel our plan. Instead of going out four of us plan to grab beer at home at night because mina doesn't like to go out too.

Mina's mood was bit fine. She didn't talk much but better than in morning. Nayeon didn't ask anything aether everything was fine. We just laugh while watching hangover movie. I just finished my beer can and i took my cigarette and walk out feom them.

I stand on the balcony and light my cigarette. Soo many things are. Running in my mind and i don't know what to do what decisions i will make. Specially Mina's things.

I don't know how i will face this things. While im smoking i feel that someone walks to me.

I turn around and i saw its jeongyeon. I offer her cigarette but she regret she will not smoke this time of course nayeon will kill her if she smells that when she will kiss her.