3

" Huh ?”
Jimin looked at him, still a bit fazed by the sudden statement that the alpha made.

" I'm willing to give you my sperm."
Yoongi somehow manages to say this with a straight face. Other people might think Yoongi is about to propose because of their expression and behavior.

Yoongi looks for any kind of reaction from Jimin but he seems to be in too much shock, he just stares at him.
So, Yoongi takes out his phone from the back pocket of his jeans.

" I forgot to ask for your number earlier." He pushed the phone forward for Jimin to take it. Jimin eyes it for a moment before putting in the digits.

" Yoongi I-"
" I know it's so sudden and we should probably talk about it before making any decision."
He looks at Jimin, who tries to fight through the cold. It was quite chilly and he didn't want the younger to catch a cold.

" I think we should talk tomorrow given the time and situation."
Jimin nods, he knows outside a convenience store is not the right place to have such kind of talk.

" I'll call you tomorrow. Let's meet at my place." With that they part ways, Jimin with a thumping heart and Yoongi with a wide grin on his face.

The night passed by quickly. It was already afternoon and Yoongi was now waiting for Jimin. He checked around the living room once again for any kind of mess. He eyes the flower vase again, not happy with the previous settlement. Just as he was about to move it again for the 10th time the doorbell rang.

He quickly fixes it one more time before opening the door. He fixes the loose sweatshirt once again, brushing his hairs out of his eyes.

" Hii."
He greets with a smile. Jimin greets back stepping inside the house with a smile.

They both settled down on the couch after Yoongi was done with all the formalities.

" Make yourself at home."
Yoongi tries to ease the atmosphere. Jimin looked around the house, it was quite spacious. The walls are covered in pastel colors. The wall hangings seemed to contrast it very well. He smiles on seeing the certificates hanging on the wall awarded to Yoongi.

" You want something to drink ?”
He stands up already walking towards the kitchen.

" Tea will do."
Yoongi takes out the chamomile one from the cabinet. He remembers how the younger used to love this back in the days, hoping he still liked it.

He places the tea in front of Jimin who seems to be too busy looking around the house, maybe he'll give him a house tour after they're done with the talk.

" Thank you.”
Jimin whispers, taking the cup in his hands, bringing it up to his lips.
Yoongi decides to let the younger finish his tea before saying anything.

" Were you serious about it, hyung ?"
Jimin asks, his eyes still focused on the tea.

" Well there's a reason behind that and that's why I wanted to have a talk with you."
Jimin nods, placing the cup back on the table averting his attention to Yoongi.

Yoongi tenses under Jimin's gaze but tries to compose himself.
" As you already know I'm a magazine writer , I'm working on a new article this time. It's about a pregnancy experience. I tried to find a suitable couple for the article but wasn't able to."
Jimin nods, he is starting to connect the dots now.

" And then I met you that day, is it too cliche to call it fate? I thought it'd be a win-win situation. You'll get a baby and I'll get an article. But I'm not forcing you or anything, it's totally up to you to decide."
He blurts out the last line not wanting to leave a bad impression on the younger.

Jimin nods, his eyes fading into another space. Yoongi didn't disturb him, giving him some time to think about it.

" You know how this thing works right ?"
Jimin asks after a while of silence.

" I mean about the baby's custody and yeah things like that."
Yoongi understands Jimin's concern, he's a bit familiar with this sperm donation thing. He understands Jimin's worries as he'll be the one carrying the baby.

" I know. I'll live with you till the birth of the baby. You'll help me with my article and in return I'll help you during your pregnancy. And the day the baby is born I'll disappear from your life."
The words sounded less upsetting in his head but once he said it out loud he could feel his heart breaking.

" The baby will be all yours. I'll not have any right to interfere in your lives."
He tries to say these words with a light tone, slapping his overthinking self away.

" Okay."
Jimin blurts out. Eyes focused on Yoongi as he gave his answer.
“ Okay ?"
Yoongi tries to assure himself once more.
Jimin nods.

" I'll ask my doctor for an appointment and we can start the treatment after that."
Even though Yoongi doesn't fully know how this thing works, he has some ideas about it.

The talk goes on like that, discussing Yoongi living together with Jimin during the pregnancy and other things. Jimin knows that the things might become awkward between them because of Yoongi being the sperm donor but he was somewhat relieved that it was Yoongi and not some random stranger.

With that thought in mind he continued to imagine his future with a little baby sleeping in his arms resembling both him and Yoongi.