Chapter 2: Good dream or Nightmare?

After one week of her death, the ground start crumbling up covering her corpse evenly. The shape resembles her a lot. As if someone was building a sand castle of Hot pants's figure curling up on the ground. the earth layer that covered her body suddenly had a drastic changes in temperature. With her corpse still laying on the same ground, the land spot start heating up in temperature. With her body's temperature start rising up into a incredibly hot temperature, the land that covered her nicely, turned rock hard and started flaking off.

Her once pale skin from losing blood, turned into a fresh plump of meat. Her pigments start regaining it's original color, her injuries and wound start healing to itself, the wood window frame that ice was merged with her, separated from her, laid beside her.

Her blood start pumping at a normal speed again. She started to regain what she lost. The warm breeze of. air that she breath in for the first time after a while helped her to unglue her heavy lid that's been closed for a week. However, after regaining consciousness her breathing was out of control. She started breathing quickly and worried. She woke up and the first thing that struck her mind was "Dio!"

"How long have I been asleep? wh-what day is it? Dio, DIO! that's it I need to find him" Her eyes stares at the void of the dessert and stare emptily. As hot as the dessert, the cold empty feeling in her stomach hits. That was not until a tall brown horse nudges on her cheek neigh-ing and smothering her with his warm kisses. "Gets up! Thank god you're here. It's alright boy it's alright. Sorry for leaving you for awhile. Now let me find my watch and find out how long it's been" She take a glance at her watch and it's been a week since she was gone. "26 January, it's been a week huh. Sorry Gets up I should've been more careful. But that means, Dio! His corpse must've rot.

Or the least the remains have been eaten by the crows.

At least I still can find the remaining bones and his outfit. If I'm lucky enough I can find his flesh. I figured when I made contact with Lucy Steel. She snuck in one of her fingernail which means, she was one with the corpse so she wasn't actually breaking her fingernail but rather the corpse's nail. So that it can revive me" Hot pants smiled looking at her beloved horse giving. it a hug that sent warmth making her feel safe.

"Right it's time to find his corpse and bring it back to his homeland" She nods and jumps right to her horse. "Seems like the card has flipped. Might seem like a dumb luck but It's best to give it another shot and maybe... Apologize to his dead body as weird as it is" She said walking down the path of the rail recognizing the road she passed when chasing down Valentine with her Ally.

The bright sun in the daylight starts getting cooler and the cloud shades are start passing over her. "Seems like the the day is gonna end soon. You must be tired huh Gets up. Let's call it a day and we'll continue finding him tomorrow. It's not good that the hunters will be more active at night"

She unmount from her horse and set up a campfire for the night. She grilled some fish she caught on the way and fulfill her stomach and catch some z's to end the day.

In her sleep she saw her partner Dio. It was surely an odd dream to have. He has this some sort of humanoid golden stand. She always thought his power was dinosaurs but his power's ability was to stop time.

This man so called Dio is buffer and taller. He had a black body suit, a matching golden cropped jacket and a crotchless pants. That was a good gig for her looking at his pants. He had a green heart headband and a matching kneepads and an elf shoe.

The man does sound like him and the hair does sort of resemble him. But at the same time, He was nothing like this man.

This guy seem to be fighting another guy with a dark coat and a hat that's connected with his hair. Who are this people? Why is this student fighting Dio? What is happening?

Then her dreams got blurry before she sees the Dio she knows. but then again his stand wasn't scary monsters. It was the same golden humanoid stand.

He was running with Silver bullets away from Johnny Joestar with the corpse. Johnny with his tusk and everything suddenly stops after Dio said "Za Warudo! Tokio Tomari!" Dio moves during the time freeze. "This power is fascinating. It's nothing like him at all" Hot pants thought to herself.

This Diego in her dream got the corpse and succeeded to keep the corpse away and locked it. "H-he did it, he finally did it" Hot pants thought to herself again. Now that the corpse's under his control, their mission is complete.

Later she hears footsteps from behind him.

"Lucy Steel? What's she doing?" She thought to herself. "Lucy Steel? what is a young cute girl doing here?" Dio chokes Lucy with his stand. He intimidated her and ask her questions. It's weird enough that he started to touch her weirdly, in a sexual way. He threatens to r*pe her and kill her which was disturbing for Hot pants to hear.

Confusion starts stirring up Hot pants's stomach. Is she jealous? she's not sure of it as well but that's not him. That's not the Diego she knows. Just who is this guy anyways. Everything cuts off to Dio screaming and he merged with his own head. A duplicate of his head specifically.

"Could that be.... Diego from the neighboring world?"

Hot pants woke up from her sleep and rolling to the other side to get the cooler side of her blanket. Her lids was still closed until she smells something so unpleasant. "Gets up don't poop near me while I'm asleep jeez"

she rubbed her eyes and clench it to take a good look of her horse's food waste. Turns out her horse was in deep sleep but then she saw a familiar teal color.

She rubbed her eyes again to clear her vision until that night was a horror to her. It Diego's remaining corpse. It's head is gone. Could that be Lucy Steel that cut it off like in her dream? and his upper part of the body was separated from the bottom. His guts were spilling out but his flesh was still a fresh cut.

Hot pant's eyes widen in horror and she felt nausea looking at her partner's remains.

To be continued....--->

This was surprisingly quick...