Chapter 10: Pamper Day

After the night of staying around the docks, waiting for the ship, Diego's ship finally sailed. It was not a short and easy journey and it takes up about 8 days to ship. On the way, food was limited and one portion was barely anything. At times, Diego has to dive once or twice to get extra meals, although he was pretty selfish when it comes to sharing his meals with the ship crew. For some on land, an 8-days countdown is pretty short period, but it's a different case for someone who's floating in the middle of the ocean. Believe it or not, Diego got ship sick on the 6th day and puke at least 4 times on the deep blue sea. He sat and waited looking at the same sky for over and over and over again. "And I thought I've been through hell" his head was so full of ideas yet he's never been this bored.

"Did Johnny survived after all this? I  heard the Italian guy Gyro was dead. I wonder how about Hot pants's grave. What about Lucy? She's kinda cute but she's like 14- no now 15 and that perv Stephen Steel" Dio's mind rummage around the people he met on the steel ball run. And finally his last thought before hearing the loud ship honk was his mother. "Mother when Valentine cut me in half, I thought I was gonna finally catch up with you and meet you again, even if I'm down in hell and you're somewhere up there in god's heaven. You might not know who this person is but if you see a woman with dark pink bob cut, she's strong and tall and gorgeous. Ah I could talk about her beauty all day and I'm sure she's in the same place where they call heaven with you. Please send my regards to her and tell her that I'm sorry for leaving without warning. Tell her, I finally lost and it's against the president. Her alias is Hot Pants by the way, just to make sure you got the right person" He spoke to the wall.

Soon the ship made a loud honk to sign that they finally docking the ship and that the land is near. "LAND!" The captain shouted "Sh*t we all know damn it" Diego whispers. He prepared his stuff and Silver Bullets to hop off the 8 days of hell. He got off the ship with Silver Bullets and walked around Italy. "Now how do we find this Lisa Lisa?" He asked Silver Bullets which in response he got another neigh. "Right I'm an idiot, just ask some people around" He said. He stopped by the market and sat on some restaurants to finally get some "GOOD F*CKING FOOD" he said. He ordered the classic italian order which was pasta.

He sat and ordered the food and munch on the meal like he haven't ate in a month. "Oh mi Dio that's too good". His plans was that he's gonna ask the locals if they knew anything about this Lisa Lisa woman but then he happened to be lucky to hear the neighboring table was talking about this certain name. He decided to eavesdrop to make sure that he was hearing the right thing. Yes he was sure that he did hear Lisa Lisa. Though the thing that Lisa Lisa was doing according to what he heard from the two men was awfully familiar to him.

He decided to join the conversation that they were having "Excuse me gentlemen if you don't mind me join you here and asking why do you wanna be railed by this woman Lisa Lisa?" He asked in a sarcastic yet fancy polite tone. "What?" The two guys looked at each other confused. "Right first off my apologies for eavesdropping but you both seem to be talking too loud. Now if I may ask, I'm looking for Lisa Lisa but, I have no idea who she is so... Who is she and where can I find her?" Diego asked.

"Hey buddy if you're tryna sleep with her you won't even get the chance to. She's a religious figure and you're outa her league" the guys laughed. "Ah so that's what you think of me? I'm not some dirty cheap wh*re who would stick their d*ck in some random woman. So... I'll give you an option You wanna say that again to my face? Or tell me where or who she is?" He stuck out his knife to the guy's throat.

"S-she's in Vatican sh-eeeek! She's the secretary of t-thee Vatican!" The guy said trembling. Diego puts his knife closer "Huh? Say that again I can't hear you" He teased. "Lady Lisa Lisa is the Secretary of Vatican! P-please spare me English guy" his feet trembling. Dio put his knife back into his pocket and laughed. "You got cold feet buddy. but thanks" he returned to his table and paid up his food for another journey.

As he walked across the market there was some people offering him things but he was quite interested in one. "Hey hey! Hey pretty english guy! You seem scruffed up let's get you pampered for thee special lady!" The woman offered him. "Do I stink that bad? Maybe this isn't so bad... I do need a haircut don't I Silver Bullets?" He chuckled as Silver nuzzled on his long mullet. "Ight woman, how much for a full pamper?" "I'll give a good prize for you pretty guy. 25 euros!"

"Make it 20" he bid for a lower price. "22" "18" "20" "Then do 15" he smirked. "It's low enough to get 20" the woman said. "Leaving unless it's 15" he said. "17 is a good pricing" she said. "Okay no choice but to leave" he walked away slowly then waited. He counted his finger down to 5 seconds. "5...4...3...2...1..."  "Okay fine 15 euros for that!" The lady said. Diego just laughed and walked back to the store thinking "The Asian way never disappoints me".

He sat where the woman told him to and get everything done. Oh the essential oils used to massage his back smells like (something) flowers and herbs. His fresh new haircut where his mullet is becomes really short and alongside his overgrown bangs snipped away made his vision more visible. Also his beard and mustache wouldn't fit him that good so that's all gone too.

He got his hair washed properly and it smells like almond. On top of that he got a face massage where it made him feel "Wryy-tastic!" He giggled. After getting it all done he looks like a dinosaur that hatched from the egg. He left the shop actually paying 20 euros instead of 15 for tips then continued his Journey to Vatican city.

To be continued—————>

Weeee thanks for 1k readsss ^^