chapter 1

Chapter 1

I felt trapped. The air was damp and the walls felt wet with water. From what I could tell it seemed as if I was in a cave, but the smell suggested otherwise. I had no idea where I was and began to yell for help. My voice just echoed back along with the drips of water sliding off the walls. The air tasted of dampness, it was so wet. How was I ever gonna get out of here?

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I ran away from the sound in fright but it was no use. A hand clamped down on my mouth and someone whispered in my ear, " Found you."

Goosebumps erupted all over my body and the warm breath in my ear brought back all of the memories as to how I got here. I was running from him when I fell into a large hole in the alley and landed in here. It was a pretty hard fall so I blacked out -that's why i lost my memory for a couple of minutes.

I bit my attacker hard on the hand and shoved him away from me. " Get off of me you psychotic freak!"

He quickly pulled his hand away and cussed. "Alexandra stop being difficult! Just come with me!"

"who the hell are you?!"

"Your brother Zachary sent me to pick you up. I am trying to do him a favor, which I obviously shouldn't have. "

He was such a brat. Did he really expect me to just come with him?

"I want proof. " 

I crossed my arms defiantly. There was no way I was going with that creepy dude anywhere.

He sighed as if it was a tremendous effort and took out his phone. He dialed a number and waited for the person to pick up.

"hello?" he began to talk with the person. "Yo, your sister is being difficult and I'm starting to get pissed. Tell her to come with me or you come and get her."

He waited a few moments before handing the phone over to me.

I hesitantly answered, "hello?"

"Alex its Zach. Don't worry this guys my friend I got caught up here and I sent him to get you."

"are you shitting me?!What the hell Zach you don't send random dudes to get your sister!"

"he's one of us- chill. Listen I gotta go. Just go with him." I heard a click and the line went dead. Wow what a nice brother. ( notice the sarcasm)

A hand grabbed the phone out of my hand. "okay now let's get the hell outa here i have stuff to do. "

He started walking off in one direction and I followed him until we got out of that place. I stopped short once I saw his form of transportation- oh hell no!

-------------------------------------------- 

Hope u guys like it!!

~ channa