Chapter 2

Ayaan looked at his laptop screen with full concentration

Ayaan looked at his laptop screen with full concentration.The workload had increased over the last one week and he was almost on the verge of quitting his job.But leaving anything wasn't exactly in his nature.

His phone beeped,showing an Instagram message. It was from Alishka. He looked at it for a few seconds before deciding to reply later.
He turned his concentration back to his work. "Reply to her now,"his heart told him. He grabbed the phone and decided to reply.

Alishka:Hey.How are you?

Ayaan: Hi.I am good what about you?

Alishka:The usual,work pressure and all.

Ayaan's fingers did a dance as he wondered what to say.

Ayaan:Oh I see.

Alishka:Btw,Maya has invited me to her wedding.

Ayaan:is it?That's nice.You are coming I guess?

Alishka:Yeah.Don't you want that I come?😅😅

Ayaan: oh hahah,of course I do.Hope to see you.

Alishka liked the message and that was the end of the conversation.
Ayaan graced a sigh.This is what has been going on for so many years.Alishka barely messaged him now,and he had stopped texting her a long time ago anyways.

As soon as he kept his phone away,it rang,showing that it was Taran calling. "Why is the idiot calling me at this time of the day?"Ayaan muttered.He picked up the call.

Taran:Bro!What's up bro?

Ayaan:I am good what about you?Busy with the wedding prep?"

Taran:Maya is going to take me shopping today,I'm so not excited for this!

Ayaan laughed.

Ayaan:Come on idiot!It's your wedding.Btw,did you invite Alishka?For the wedding?

Taran:Of course I did,she's a nice person and a friend.Do you have a problem bro?

Ayaan:Course not,why would I?

Taran:Umm..I also invited Anushka.

Ayaan let out an audible sigh.

Ayaan:Ok,I've no prob with her coming.

Taran:You sure?

Ayaan:Yeah...

They talked for a few more minutes and hung up.Ayaan didn't feel like working anymore but he knew he couldn't afford to pile it up.

"What has my darned life come to?"Ayaan thought to himself...

Hello dearest readers❤️❤️I've finally updated.Ok so this was Ayaan's introduction.Personally,Ayaan is likable.What do you think?

Next I will introduce Tanya and Shreya,and then the story will gradually progress.Don't worry,I'll start showing their relationships from 12 years ago soon.
Anushka,Dhara and Nihal will also come soon❤️

If you liked the chapter then hit the star 🌟 icon and make it orange!!also make sure to comment too🥺🥺

bunnythapar
-Rosydvn nakhrewalixo -TiaRoshan i_am_arpita Mitali_Mane Laliguptha Queen_Aisha_Kapoor Vartika_dvn  and all my lovely readers 💕💕💕