Chapter 4

Shreya looked through her makeup drawer fanatically

Shreya looked through her makeup drawer fanatically.She couldn't find her favorite lipstick.And it was the only color that would match with her dress. "Shreya!Where are you?How long will you take?"Shayan,her husband called from the living room.

"I can't find my lipstick!Give me two minutes more please!"Shreya wailed,as she continued her search.
Shayan came up behind her. "The traffic of Dhaka is pathetic and also we are going to Bashundhara,do you realize how late will we be?" he said softly.

"I kept it here somewhere!"she muttered,ignoring him. Heaving a sigh,Shayan also began looking for the darned lipstick. After 5 more minutes,at last Shreya found it and heaved a sigh.She applies it and the couple finally left.

In the car,as they were stuck in traffic,Shayan said, "We will be so late!My dear,why can't you keep everything ready beforehand?"

"Sorry!"Shreya giggled. "By the way,are we going to Taran's wedding?"he asked,as the car started moving again. "I guess,I mean he did invite me.Also I hope the others will be there,"Shreya replied. "Maybe you should ask Ayaan?"he suggested.

"Oh yes!Wait let me call him!"Shreya excitedly replied, and called him.
Ayaan picked up in the third ring.

Shreya:My dearest brother!How are you?

Ayaan:I am surprised my sister thought of me.

Shreya:I always think of you guys.

Ayaan:Sure,how's Shayan?And how are you?

Shreya:We are good!Hey!Taran has invited me to his wedding,I'm planning to come.

Ayaan:Course he did invite you.He has invited everyone.Alishka,Tanya,you.
And even Anushka.

Shreya:oh....okies then.

Ayaan:Ok i gotta go,so I'll talk to you later?

Shreya:Ok bye!

Shreya heaved a sigh. "What's up?"Shayan asked. "Taran has invited everyone.You know, Alishka,Tanya?"

"So what's the problem?You'll be seeing all of them," "Yes I'll.But I don't know,how it'll feel like to see them again."There was silence. "How about I call Alishka?"Shreya asked him. "It's your choice,"Shayan laughed.

Shreya called Alishka.She picked it up in her fourth ring.

Alishka:Oh wow someone has remembered me today!How are you Shreya?"

Shreya:Aluuu!I am good,I miss you all.

Alishka:How's Shayan?Yeah I miss you too.

Shreya:He is good,we are going to his friend's place now.
Anyways are you going to Taran's wedding?He has invited everyone.

Alishka:Yeah Mia has invited me too.I guess I'll come. Not sure.

Shreya:Oh and um even Anushka is coming.Ayaan said.

There was silence on the other side.

Shreya:Alu?Alishka you there?

Alishka:Yes.Listen I gotta go ok?and I don't care if she comes or not.If I come it'll be for Taran and Mia.

Shreya:Yes Yes.Okies bye!

Alishka:Bye.

"You shouldn't have mentioned Anushka's name,"Shayan said as Shreya cut the call. "Hmm I guess,"Shreya replied sadly.

"Hey!Don't be sad!See we have reached Bashundhara in under 2 hours!"Shayan tried to cheer her up.

Shreya looked at him and smiled.She was glad to have somebody like Shayan as her partner. She tried to keep everything else out of her mind as they finally reached their destination..

And here's the fourth chapter and now all the main 4 characters have been introduced!!!!!

Other main characters will come soon I promise and also I may introduce other characters in later chapters.

So how did ya like Shreya?

Also if you guys would like to drop in any opinions then pls feel free to do so!

The 12 years ago parts will start soon so stay tuned🖤🖤